[TC] Gaming Forums
- Giorgi Tevzadse, Saab 9-3 Aero 250hp(Rynno666) (Archived by Brad) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Giorgi Tevzadse, Saab 9-3 Aero 250hp(Rynno666) (Archived by Brad) (/showthread.php?tid=24230)

- Giorgi Tevzadse, Saab 9-3 Aero 250hp(Rynno666) (Archived by Brad) - Barney - 2016-10-22 08:40

Your LFS username: smirkysmoke

Their LFS username(s): Rynno666
Their in-game nickname(s): Giorgi Tevzadse, Saab 9-3 Aero 250hp

Main reason(s): causing accidents(ramming)

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=09692277447213019962
Replay timestamps: 0:25, 2:15, 2:38, 13:50, 33:33, 38:14, 43:43, 44:22

Description of incident (21.10. - 2145):
0:25 Stops on road, trying to provoce an accident
2:15 Causing an accident. Apologie needs to be disregarded, as on purpose.
2:38 Performs a PIT on other driver
13:50 Casuing a collision, threatening GMB, blaming him
Goes ahead talking nonsense, making BP look into it, being told it was entirely his fault. Still threatening GMB.
33:33 Ignoring sirens, blocking COP, honking at him. Rules clearly state to leave room for COPs to manoeuvre, not to drive up their ass and prevent them from reversing.
38:14 Honking, coming close, trying to block me, hitting me and Street
43:43 Trying to provoce an accident by breakchecking
44:22ff Switching lanes, PITting me, causing a heavy accident.
Basically the same he did to GMB and he got told to be at fault. Keeps talking nonsense, blocking the road.
Again, although some indicidents might seem by accident here, they are clearly not. This user is intimidating people on the road, harassing others and provocing accidents on a regular basis.

May i ask how many bandays he has summed up in the last three years, please? Thx.

"Enter" is the key for a line break, btw. You was always ram on prupose.

RE: Giorgi Tevzadse, Saab 9-3 Aero 250hp(Rynno666) - Giorgi Tevzadze - 2016-10-22 10:30

Hey guys. I come here forum today check some new and what i see. Again report against me. Let me see whats in this time here. Causing accidents and ramming. Sure i causing accidents and ram prupose other cars. Its nonsense. This guy just want me to get banned he talk me all time this on server and he talk all time my user History. What can i do when i was trouble maker years ago ? It was past and long time i drive tc with nice and normal behaving. And when he lie i stop on road to provoke accident he lie. Sometimes when i stop to road i wait someone who i cruise or typing because i drive g27 and keyboard is so small and bad to write when no light in room. he tell like ik causing accident and no say sry like i do it prupose. In city track its so small ofcourse i causing sometimes accidents like we all specialy when first day drive there want to used to it. he tell like i am crashed and ram other cars to get ban. WHY??? He just hide all my user history what was past and abuse me all time in server. yeah BP watch one incident where i or some other cars lag. Whats the problem? It was not prupose ram but u tell here like i ram other prupose. If i ram someone accidentaly i always say sry. Its all on replay. This guy just want me to get banned. And i let all time cops pass me when i dont then i dont get is cop behind or front me because so many cars so small track but no never do some bad thing prupose. Admins know what i mean and how i drive. Its all on replay guy u see i am not trouble maker just fun and Cruise with my m8 Amerello or something we had fun its all there. He lie i pit him please watch replay i was my left lane and there was barriers i was nowhere to go he still push me left untill he get pitted. I was just talking them on server he tell me all time i harass and what else i do. He just hate my user name and look when he put this thread here. He just want me to get banned and thinking some bad reasons and lie like i am crasher on some nub who dont know rules.

" Althought some inicidents lool like accident but they clearly not? Who you are to tell what is accident and what is not? WHY I PROVOCING ACCIDENT REULAR BASIS?? Admins this guy lie to me and talk nonsense. Please watch replay did i really prupose crash other cars and make really accidents for prupose? Cammonn and then in the end he talk again my user name pask what is banned in past what can i do ? I dont act long long time that way like when i was younger. Dont get this report admins watch replay u see i have fun in server and i dont ram others for prupose. I think he was admind sometimes and he lost rights because he say he had banned me long time ago but now he cant do it. I dont know why this guys is so angry and hateful i really dont know but he paint picture of me like i am bad crasher and causing bad accident all time when i am in server and all all bad stuff what u can do i do it all u server. Lol i think i know TC rules nice not to brake them and not to get banned you are just mad for me and hate me and make nonsense reports and wish i get banned. Admins i feel its abuse for me beucase i know i dont brake rules and nevers ram nobody prupose. I really know it. THis story what he says is full on crap and lie . Watch replay admins please u see i am not like he says. When i accidntaly hit someone then ist 100% prupose crash. I dont know this guy problem but i know long time ago this username have problem with me "smirkysmoke"
HE paint picture me like i am first time server and ram all cars what move and brake any rules. Cammon so so lie and nonsense report here. Please nice admin watch this replay and you get it i am not crasher or rammer and i dont cause prupose crash. I cruise 80% time alone and drive clean driving and 20% i drive cruise some other guys who drive nice and fast with no crash.

Best regards Admins and hope u see i am not what he lie to me and my user. Hes just angry person who want i get banned and think reasons out to blame me. Dont know why. Really dont know fact is he hate me its clearly but i think its abuse and lie to me and i dont feel about good it. And i never treat nobody like he says i know rules well not treat nobody on TC server. He just want i get banned and i feel like he abuse me and lie to me i dont like it . Hope he get banned for blaim and lie to me like i am crasher but i am not.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Brad. - Brad - 2016-10-22 11:25

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Giorgi Tevzadse, Saab 9-3 Aero 250hp(Rynno666) - Brad - 2016-10-22 12:47

• 0:25 Stops on road, trying to provoke an accident How do you know what his intentions were? Looks to me that he was warming his tyres
  • 2:15 Causing an accident. Apology needs to be disregarded, as on purpose. Again, why do you say the apology needs to be disregarded? This was a minor collision between two drivers (none of which is yourself), in which both parties apologised
  • 2:38 Performs a PIT on other driver
  • 13:50 Causing a collision, threatening GMB, blaming him
    Goes ahead talking nonsense, making BP look into it, being told it was entirely his fault. Still threatening GMB. - 50:50 in my opinion; GMB did steer to the left, and Rynno tried an ambitious overtake
  • 33:33 Ignoring sirens, blocking COP, honking at him. Rules clearly state to leave room for COPs to manoeuvre, not to drive up their ass and prevent them from reversing. He reversed when he saw the cop attempting to reverse and the cop thanked him for it "ty"
  • 38:14 Honking, coming close, trying to block me, hitting me and Street - It was a little too close, however it looked like you made contact with the rear of his car slightly which contributed to him hitting Street
  • 43:43 Trying to provoke an accident by brake-checking Completely disagree
  • 44:22 Switching lanes, PITting me, causing a heavy accident.
    Basically the same he did to GMB and he got told to be at fault. Keeps talking nonsense, blocking the road. He probably shouldn't have tried such an ambitious move again-I agree-however it's relatively minor due to the fact that you could have moved across slightly to the right?

May I ask if you have any personal issues with this user? I'd say 1 or 2 of the above time-stamps are slightly valid in terms of them being avoidable, but the rest have absolutely no basis what-so-ever.

That being said, though, my one piece of advice (although not a formal warning) for Rynno would be that driving close to others consistently may be seen to be aggressive / provocative. However, nothing in the replay shows any basis for me to take any action here.

I'll keep this open for a little longer so everyone can air their opinions.

RE: Giorgi Tevzadse, Saab 9-3 Aero 250hp(Rynno666) - Giorgi Tevzadze - 2016-10-22 13:01

I really hate it when from my user past some guys say every time when i accidentaly touch someone car or happening some accident what is not prupose then always some guys say HEY HE IS CRASHER HE DO IT PRUPOSE AND all that stuff. Damn if i am crasher and hate this server why i drive every day there? Why i want donate 15 uk but i dont have paypal do old for this thing. I hate when some guy blame me stuff what is so so wrong and then i must write here its not that way. If u see replay admin u see i am not crasher i dont ram or aim others. I help them if i can because i use Fz5 +200kg and if someone is on roof i always help. Belive me this guy have some personal hate for my user and he show me that light like i am very bad person and ramm and do bad stuff all time server. Its lie .

RE: Giorgi Tevzadse, Saab 9-3 Aero 250hp(Rynno666) - Barney - 2016-10-22 14:20

(2016-10-22 12:47)Brad Wrote:  0:25 Stops on road, trying to provoke an accident How do you know what his intentions were? Looks to me that he was warming his tyres
Experience. He is well known for this kind of behaviour. As a single incident this is not even worth to mention. But looking at the whole puzzle, it just fits in perfectly.

(2016-10-22 12:47)Brad Wrote:  2:15 Causing an accident. Apology needs to be disregarded, as on purpose. Again, why do you say the apology needs to be disregarded? This was a minor collision between two drivers (none of which is yourself), in which both parties apologised
See above. An apologie only makes sense for accidents, not for hits on purpose. Why on earth would he suddenly go wrongside at the same time someone tries to overtake him? Coincidence?

(2016-10-22 12:47)Brad Wrote:  2:38 Performs a PIT on other driver

13:50 Causing a collision, threatening GMB, blaming him
Goes ahead talking nonsense, making BP look into it, being told it was entirely his fault. Still threatening GMB. - 50:50 in my opinion; GMB did steer to the left, and Rynno tried an ambitious overtake
Ambitious is expressed kind of friendly... It reckless. Thats a single lane with armcos and not a spot to overtake. You cant seriously blame GMB for that a single bit. I got a warning for far far less,

(2016-10-22 12:47)Brad Wrote:  33:33 Ignoring sirens, blocking COP, honking at him. Rules clearly state to leave room for COPs to manoeuvre, not to drive up their ass and prevent them from reversing. He reversed when he saw the cop attempting to reverse and the cop thanked him for it "ty"
He shouldnt have gotten into that position in the first place. Rule "1.5. Stay away from chases. Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring." Did he give room? No, he started honking and got as close as he could. He even released brakes to get to the bumper. Is that how we can/are supposed to behave in case of sirens?

(2016-10-22 12:47)Brad Wrote:  38:14 Honking, coming close, trying to block me, hitting me and Street - It was a little too close, however it looked like you made contact with the rear of his car slightly which contributed to him hitting Street
I almost have no words for this: "you made contact". Seriously. He switched lanes, steering left, drove over the white line, and started to release throttle and then even apllies brakes.

(2016-10-22 12:47)Brad Wrote:  [*]43:43 Trying to provoke an accident by brake-checking Completely disagree
Shame. It was just lucky that i went into pitlane. Or can we randomly do emergency brakes with cars close behind? What do you think his intentions were?

(2016-10-22 12:47)Brad Wrote:  44:22 Switching lanes, PITting me, causing a heavy accident.
Basically the same he did to GMB and he got told to be at fault. Keeps talking nonsense, blocking the road. He probably shouldn't have tried such an ambitious move again-I agree-however it's relatively minor due to the fact that you could have moved across slightly to the right?
We are not obliged to give room in a single lane. That were kind of the words the admin gave me with the warning. Its just ridicolous to try to overtake in that spot. Especially after the first GMB-incident was just 30min ago and BP told him he was at fault. Its not minor at all. He pushed me in the barrier and i could have easily gone flying to the moon/oob.

(2016-10-22 12:47)Brad Wrote:  May I ask if you have any personal issues with this user? I'd say 1 or 2 of the above time-stamps are slightly valid in terms of them being avoidable, but the rest have absolutely no basis what-so-ever.

I kind of do have an issue. Since my first day on TC this user is showing exactly this kind of behaviour. Day after day. Every accident itself is not really major, but all in all its provocing accidents and the sheer huge amount of incidents just show the character. Have you had a look at the other reports?
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=14121
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=15689
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=21741

Dont you see a pattern here? Yes thats all in the past, and now hes grown up and mature and a new person.

(2016-10-22 12:47)Brad Wrote:  ...that driving close to others consistently may be seen to be aggressive / provocative.

For the exact same driving he has gotten dozens of warnings and bans. It IS consistent and has to be seen provocative.

RE: Giorgi Tevzadse, Saab 9-3 Aero 250hp(Rynno666) - Brad - 2016-10-22 14:30

Don't take what I said the wrong way, i'm not blaming you for any of the incidents. However, I just don't see anything here which necessarily deserves any action aside from an informal warning for him to consider how his driving could be perceived by others considering his history.

Sorry if that's not the outcome you expect and I may turn out to be wrong, but I don't feel comfortable acting upon assumptions of intent.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.