[TC] Gaming Forums
!refund bind - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: !refund bind (/showthread.php?tid=24289)

!refund bind - sezski - 2016-10-29 12:21

Quick thought; because sometimes, cops refund a little bit of money because maybe their suspect who ha stopped before the 45 second mark, lags or because it is an unfair amount/wrong amount. So what if a refund bind came into place so say "!refund #" or something of the type. Maybe even "!refund susp #"
makes life a little easier so that we don't have to search for their name/username.

# representing the number/amount

RE: !refund bind - BP - 2016-10-29 12:29

Or maybe !donate, which works perfectly.

RE: !refund bind - sezski - 2016-10-29 12:40

!donate is alright but; I've had the problem that I was going to refund someone via !donate and they didn't get it; someone driving past did. I then doubled the money I sent by giving him the money he was meant to have. Not just that but you then have to find their name/username if they pit/spec or lag.

RE: !refund bind - Borja - 2016-10-29 12:43

!send money username

45 seconds are enough to stop, then if you need to send the money to suspect (Which, at least for me, dosent happen usually) donate or send it.

Not sure if its necesary to develop a tool for this

RE: !refund bind - sezski - 2016-10-29 12:52

What I mean is; say they stop or something and lag then they get spectated. Happened just before I typed the op. That's why I added this suggestion.

Not sure whether I typed it bad or a little communication struggle, I'll take the bullet Wink.

RE: !refund bind - Banana4Life - 2016-10-29 15:18

a !refund command would speed things up, names are just longer, well compared to just doing a !refund or !donate, and if they spec or someone else is nearby or they drive of, can't donate

RE: !refund bind - Owl - 2016-10-29 15:25

Might be just as quick as doing this (providing you have the connection list up): Find the guy, ctrl shift then right click there username, move cursor to the start of the message box then send !send <amount>. It could be useful, could be not. Also you could programming clavier to do the thing you want.

RE: !refund bind - Ash - 2016-10-29 15:31

As above, seeing as you are already not moving and parked up, it does not take two seconds just to find the username Smile

Either way, !refund is currently an admin command too.

RE: !refund bind - sezski - 2016-10-29 15:37

(2016-10-29 15:31)Ash Wrote:  Either way, !refund is currently an admin command too.

Ahh. Didn't know that. Although I shouldn't really Wink.

Anyways. I still think it is quicker; only for the reasons that sometimes, people have weird names that are hard to notice on the list or something like that. Colours can make it difficult too.

RE: !refund bind - Bez - 2016-10-29 15:44

Shift + Ctrl + Rightclick username > Move the cursor to the left and type !send 239842394

Congratulations you now know how to send money on the TC servers.

RE: !refund bind - Owl - 2016-10-29 15:48

(2016-10-29 15:25)Skoda Wrote:  Might be just as quick as doing this (providing you have the connection list up): Find the guy, ctrl shift then right click there username, move cursor to the start of the message box then send !send <amount>. It could be useful, could be not. Also you could programming clavier to do the thing you want.

(2016-10-29 15:44)Bez Wrote:  Shift + Ctrl + Rightclick username > Move the cursor to the left and type !send 239842394

Congratulations you now know how to send money on the TC servers.

RE: !refund bind - Warped - 2016-10-29 16:15

I can tell you a secret. You don't have to move the cursor if you press the "Home" button. (Assuming you move it holding "<-" button; it's faster.)

RE: !refund bind - sezski - 2016-10-30 13:16

Makes no sense....