[TC] Gaming Forums
Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!! - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!! (/showthread.php?tid=24380)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!! - Barney - 2016-11-13 14:51

Do you also believe that global warming is a hoax?

RE: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!! - Brad - 2016-11-13 15:04

(2016-11-13 14:51)Bee Wrote:  Do you also believe that global warming is a hoax?

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for a response to this Smile

RE: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!! - Adorable - 2016-11-13 15:24

(2016-11-13 09:04)Warped Wrote:  extreme Islamic groups but still kept taking money from them.

Islam was never being attacking others and [destroying/targeting] other countries, those groups # muslims. Those are peoples who got their brains "washed" by some groups, also just to add, most of these are composed out of a community that never received any sort of education, living in terrible conditions where they barely have something to eat.

RE: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!! - Warped - 2016-11-13 17:52

(2016-11-13 14:51)Bee Wrote:  Do you also believe that global warming is a hoax?

We have been taught in school that the global warming is currently happening, but there are also good theories disproving this (and, most importantly, the significance of man in relation to global warming). But for the most, yes. I do believe it is real.

(2016-11-13 15:24)Adorable Wrote:  
(2016-11-13 09:04)Warped Wrote:  extreme Islamic groups but still kept taking money from them.

Islam was never being attacking others and [destroying/targeting] other countries, those groups # muslims. Those are peoples who got their brains "washed" by some groups, also just to add, most of these are composed out of a community that never received any sort of education, living in terrible conditions where they barely have something to eat.

I don't understand. They are Muslims in general who commit terrorist attacks, and they do them in the name of their religion. They justify their acts through interpreting the Quran and Hadith.

What do you mean "never"? Without going into details, Islam's first century itself was soaked in blood. About 270 million nonbelievers have died (in conquests etc.) over the last 1400 years.

RE: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!! - Lavezzi - 2016-11-13 19:02

Congratulations, Donald Duck (Trump)!
Trump=gt4tube
GG

RE: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!! - Pipa - 2016-11-13 20:33

(2016-11-13 17:52)Warped Wrote:  the significance of man in relation to global warming

So while you believe global warming is real and happening, you think it is natural and man made emissions/pollution have not contributed at all.

Correct?

(2016-11-10 19:48)Warped Wrote:  and a large portion of the Democrat supporters thinks that Bernie should've been the presidential candidate--they are angry that the DNC rigged the primaries against him.

Certainly true, but the evidence against Hillary rigging the primaries is thin. He would have been the better candidate by far.

RE: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!! - Warped - 2016-11-13 20:58

(2016-11-13 20:33)Pipa Wrote:  
(2016-11-13 17:52)Warped Wrote:  the significance of man in relation to global warming

So while you believe global warming is real and happening, you think it is natural and man made emissions/pollution have not contributed at all.

Correct?

(2016-11-10 19:48)Warped Wrote:  and a large portion of the Democrat supporters thinks that Bernie should've been the presidential candidate--they are angry that the DNC rigged the primaries against him.

Certainly true, but the evidence against Hillary rigging the primaries is thin. He would have been the better candidate by far.

1. I have read such theories and thought they are pretty good, but having been taught otherwise in school, I am obviously more biased toward what I was taught.

2. I'm not sure if you mean that the evidence suggesting that Bernie was robbed is thin, because it is the opposite. The DNC rigged it. It made a public apology. But I agree that Hillary was possibly not rigging it with the DNC.

RE: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!! - Pipa - 2016-11-13 21:03

(2016-11-13 20:58)Warped Wrote:  I'm not sure if you mean that the evidence suggesting that Bernie was robbed is thin, because it is the opposite. The DNC rigged it. It made a public apology. But I agree that Hillary was possibly not rigging it with the DNC.

The DNC did indeed apologise to Bernie, but it was due to the leaked Emails that exposed questionable remarks they made about him, Debbie Wasserman and other top DNC officials.. I am not aware that they actually apologised or even admit rigging the primaries in Hillarys favor.

RE: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!! - Adorable - 2016-11-13 22:20

Most non muslims that I speak to, the Islam they know is just terrorism, war, oppression of women, etc etc.

It's pretty hard for more to translate Quran from arabic => english, however I'll be redirecting you to another webpages which explains some concepts in details by referring to Quran.

(2016-11-13 09:04)Warped Wrote:  They are Muslims in general | in the name of their religion.

They think they are muslims, but as I said before, they get their brains "washed" and most of what they know isn't in Islam, for example killing others.

Check: http://www.juancole.com/2013/04/islamic-forbids-terrorism.html

Quote:They justify their acts through interpreting the Quran and Hadith.

Check: https://www.quora.com/Why-are-some-muslims-killing-others-in-the-name-of-Islam

Quote:About 270 million nonbelievers have died (in conquests etc.) over the last 1400 years.

Nonbelievers weren't forced to be muslims. However, those who didn't like islams have actually done quiet a lot which result in 270 million nonbelievers diying as you said.

Check: https://www.quora.com/Does-Islam-ever-advocate-or-condone-killing-non-believers

There's one thing that I fail to understand, what I know is that you Warped, discourage racism and such, as you were a [TC] Member and and helped enforcing rules that discourage such acts.

You do also seem to follow the media a lot, so you should know what Trump really is; saying that he'll be kicking all arabs from the USA, building a wall and making Mexicans pay for it - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83 etc.

Why you seem to be happy that Trump actually won? If you know he's racist, don't you think that will worsen things even further. Well, unless if your nature is of another type.

RE: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!! - Jimmy - 2016-11-13 23:24

News saying he is going to build a big Wall so people cant go to their country or like that is he not a racist by that?

RE: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!! - Dizzle - 2016-11-14 00:12

(2016-11-13 22:20)Adorable Wrote:  You do also seem to follow the media a lot, so you should know what Trump really is; saying that he'll be kicking all arabs from the USA, building a wall and making Mexicans pay for it - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83 etc.

Why you seem to be happy that Trump actually won? If you know he's racist, don't you think that will worsen things even further. Well, unless if your nature is of another type.

He does not want to "kick all arabs from the USA". He wants to put a hold on bringing refugees into the USA until they come up with a strong process on screening them.

The USA needs SOMETHING. Stats say at least 1000 illegal immigrants try to cross the border every day. It is being reported as of today, that Pena Nieto wants to meet with Trump and negotiate the Wall (not completely verified yet).

Trump has literally done nothing that can be classified as racist but it seems that is all people can find to scream but bring no proof. Solid proof. What you just told me is a prime example of media brainwashing, and you've admitted basically you follow the media a lot. That is a main problem its self.

Putin congratulated Trump and looks forward to working with him.
Israels Prime Minister congratulated Trump.

That is literally the opposite of what Clinton wanted. She is the only person here that would have started a war.

I for one am happy because the last country I want dropping bombs on my face is Russian.

(2016-11-13 23:24)Jimmy Wrote:  News saying he is going to build a big Wall so people cant go to their country or like that is he not a racist by that?

*facepalm*

RE: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!! - Warped - 2016-11-14 09:47

(2016-11-13 22:20)Adorable Wrote:  X

For your information, "61% of the contents of the Quran are found to speak ill of the unbelievers or call for their violent conquest. At best, only 2.6% of the verses of the Quran are noted to show goodwill toward humanity. About 75% of Muhammad's biography (Sira) consists of jihad waged on unbelievers." --- Dr. Moorthy Muthuswamy

Above and the fact that the Quran is open to interpretation create a problem. There's no doubt that the majority of the followers are peaceable, though.

I'm not going to argue with a Muslim about Islam and its followers. That's purely a waste of time. If the women thrive and are equally respected, there's no hatred, everyone is at peace, and the death of the millions was their own fault, so be it.

I'm not racist by the way.

RE: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!! - Warped - 2016-11-14 12:34

There are numerous incidents of people, e.g., in social media saying they'll assassinate President-elect Trump. Should you see something as unscrupulous as this, contact the Secret Service (Americans) and the FBI (filling out an online form). Links below. Remember to take pictures of the threats.

It is considered a felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871. (Threats against President and successors to the Presidency)

http://www.secretservice.gov/contact/field-offices/
https://tips.fbi.gov/

RE: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!! - Toni - 2016-11-14 13:17

I would of Been happy with either one winning, atleast im alive to see a US president being assasinated again.

#nohardfeelings

RE: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!! - Warped - 2016-11-14 13:31

(2016-11-14 13:17)Toni Wrote:  I would of Been happy with either one winning, atleast im alive to see a US president being assasinated again.

#nohardfeelings

So it's something nice to see, right?

RE: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!! - Dizzle - 2016-11-14 13:38

(2016-11-14 13:17)Toni Wrote:  I would of Been happy with either one winning, atleast im alive to see a US president being assasinated again.

#nohardfeelings

Regardless of who it is or whatever, that is the most disgusting thing I have ever read on this forum.

RE: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!! - Audiojack - 2016-11-14 15:05

#nohardfeelings

Talked about that with my mum the other day, thought it's already surprising that Trump didn't get it between his eyes in the past few decades during his business career for suing everyone and having almost a billion dollar personal debt in the early 90's. W00t

RE: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!! - Toni - 2016-11-14 16:03

(2016-11-14 13:38)Dizzle Wrote:  

#nohardfeelings

Regardless of who it is or whatever, that is the most disgusting thing I have ever read on this forum.

Found it in facebook comments, been using it since as i dont really care about the results of the elecetion

(2016-11-14 15:05)Audiojack Wrote:  

#nohardfeelings

Talked about that with my mum the other day, thought it's already surprising that Trump didn't get it between his eyes in the past few decades during his business career for suing everyone and having almost a billion dollar personal debt in the early 90's. W00t

haha

RE: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!! - Bez - 2016-11-14 17:00

(2016-11-14 16:03)Toni Wrote:  
(2016-11-14 13:38)Dizzle Wrote:  

#nohardfeelings

Found it in facebook comments, been using it since as i dont really care about the results of the elecetion

Toni say hello to these guys for me when they arrive at your door Biggrin

Joke aside, I wouldn't go around saying things like that...

RE: Congratulations, MR. TRUMP!! - Audiojack - 2016-11-14 17:47

(2016-11-14 17:00)Bez Wrote:  Joke aside, I wouldn't go around saying things like that...

The major downside is that this forum is probably now monitored by the CIA, FBI, NSA and other assorted abbreviations. Rolleyes