[TC] Gaming Forums
+ unban (Unban Request Granted by Blacktop) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + unban (Unban Request Granted by Blacktop) (/showthread.php?tid=24415)

+ unban (Unban Request Granted by Blacktop) - martinssrtyup - 2016-11-15 12:28

- Your LFS Username: martinssrtyup
- Time & Date of Incident: 2016-11-15 11:59:07

good afternoon.
I do not understand why the change imposed ban. I was safe zone AB. waited when cooled ct. I went to Toet and I caused that a ban. I would crash into roller shutters and bring I said sorry. but as if I was a safe zone AB entered a garage or as it may be called, I do not know. (Sorry on the spelling, I uses of Google Translate)

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Ras. - Ras - 2016-11-15 12:34

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: unban - martinssrtyup - 2016-11-15 14:53

OKEY.

RE: unban - martinssrtyup - 2016-11-15 16:32

how long to wait?

RE: unban - Ash - 2016-11-15 18:21

Could be minutes, could be hours.

We are unpaid volunteers, we are not here 24/7.

RE: unban - martinssrtyup - 2016-11-15 19:31

es saprotu tagad esat online. es rakstīju ap pēcpusdienu, bet tagad jau ir vakars vēls vakars.

RE: unban - Ash - 2016-11-15 19:39

(2016-11-15 19:31)martinssrtyup Wrote:  es saprotu tagad esat online. es rakstīju ap pēcpusdienu, bet tagad jau ir vakars vēls vakars.

Translates too: I understand you are now online. I wrote about the afternoon, but now is the evening late evening..

Ok well let me put it this way. Us (Admins) lead our own personal lives. We are not 'at' [TC] every waking minute of our lives. Majority of us work, with varying shift patterns which does not enable us to be online every day.

End of the day, you are the one who got yourself banned. You should not be coming here moaning we are taking more than 5 minutes to review your case.

RE: unban - martinssrtyup - 2016-11-15 20:00

I is not for you to be here every minute. I myself I have been adm, so I understand. and I know that each work in their industry. but still it has to find the resources for this time of joy. I perfectly understand all that you are guests adm personal life.

RE: unban - Blacktop - 2016-11-15 21:27

Hi, I am the admin that issued your ban, and I appreciate you bearing with me.

I apologize, as I had not seen your apology in chat. You are now unbanned.

Thanks,
~BT

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.