[TC] Gaming Forums
Who is at fault? - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Who is at fault? (/showthread.php?tid=24448)

Who is at fault? - Dino - 2016-11-19 09:42

Please give your honest opinion, vote in the poll and feel free to discuss in this thread.
Notice: The cop had no sirens on, he was in no chase.
GIF below and YouTube video with more views.

[Image: 583018b3d3c35-gif2.gif]

RE: Who is at fault? - BP - 2016-11-19 09:46

When you see a danger in the road, the common reaction is to brake, to slow the vehicle down to minimise the risk of you hitting said danger.

Had he not moved, it would have been tight.

But he did move into the path you were taking, therefore I'd say it was the fault of both of you, mainly you.

RE: Who is at fault? - Teo - 2016-11-19 09:51

Video doesn't work.

But from the gif: one was reversing WRONG WAY when the other was driving forwards in the right direction.

Voted Safeer's fault because of this.

RE: Who is at fault? - BP - 2016-11-19 09:53

Furthermore, a public poll based on an administrator's decision isn't the best way to go about this.
Politely talk to the admin in question, if you are not satisfied, PM a member of management who will forward it on to the rest of management.

This thread is now locked. Bez's post below is the last post in this thread.

RE: Who is at fault? - Bez - 2016-11-19 11:06

Dino,

I gave you the opportunity to apologise on the server. I even explained why this was mainly your fault, yet you outright refused to listen to me as I explained the situation that had just happened.

This then resulted in you getting punished very lightly to a UF1 for 30 minutes.

There were even a few passive aggressive insults from yourself:

Chatlogs Wrote:[GLOW] Dino : Bez are you actually serious
[GLOW] Dino : Did you ever drive a car in real life?
[GLOW] Dino : I guess not, at least not successfully
[GLOW] Dino : Use your common sense please

So lets take a look at what rules you actually broke:

Rules Wrote:1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

9.1. Do not argue with the [TC] members.
If you get a punishment, you very likely broke a server rule. Obey the [TC] members' orders. We are not here to ruin the fun, but to keep everything in order and safe. If a [TC] member tells you to stop doing something, do so.
If you feel unfairly treated, you can post on the forum with an unban request or ask for an explanation.

9.2. Respect the [TC] members.
Remember they are here to help you have a fun time on LFS as volunteers.
They use their own spare time to run the servers and forum, and they at least deserve to be respected by other players.

30 minutes in a UF1 for 3 rules broken. Think yourself lucky you weren't removed from the servers.