[TC] Gaming Forums
Sphinx Haulage - Now Recruiting (ETS 2 & ATS VTC) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Other Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: Sphinx Haulage - Now Recruiting (ETS 2 & ATS VTC) (/showthread.php?tid=24516)

Sphinx Haulage - Now Recruiting (ETS 2 & ATS VTC) - Huski - 2016-11-27 17:47

[Image: New_Sphinx_Logo_Final_x400.png]

Hello and welcome to the Sphinx Haulage advertisement page. Below you will find information about the VTC and its members.

LINKS BEFORE STARTING

Discord (Required): Discord.gg

Who actually are we?

We are a new VTC spanning across Euro truck simulator 2 and American truck simulator. We have the aim of being professional in our approach, along with the management of our drivers, in the future we will plan on having cruises and events for ourselves and others in the Truckers.mp community.

Our Members

Management:
TruckerTom
Huski

Driver Management
Skoda

Recruitment Manager
Skoda (Interim)

Event Manager
Position available (See specifics)

Drivers
coolmunky
Jona124
Jesus's Son
RipstiE (Ripstie)
ThatBoostedGuy

Radio DJ's
Huski
TruckerTom
(Open)

T&C'S

Quote:Sphinx Haulage
Sphinx Haulage VTC Terms and Conditions- These are the terms and condition that you need to follow when you want to apply and when you have joined the VTC if they are not followed correctly then you may be asked to leave the VTC until you meet the requirements

To join our VTC you need to fit these descriptions and follow the rules set out to the best of your abilities.

Be over 13 years of age
Have 75 hours or over in game
Been on multiplayer at least once
Be semi-fluent in English
Have the ability to be active
Be respectful at all times
Have the ability to listen to higher-ranked staff
Have some kind of humor.

Specifics

These are the specific strengths and qualities we are looking for in our managers.

Driver Manager (DM)

The Job Of Driver Manager Is To Make Sure All The Drivers Are Doing Their 2-3 Jobs Per Week And Have Them Logged On The Job Logging Site.

You must be able to make the drivers remember that they need to be hitting their targets and logging them.

You have to be able to talk to the drivers about any problems or issues that have arisen either with them or the community before taking it to a CEO.

Event Manager (EM)

The Job Of Events Manager Is To Organise In Company Events And To Make Sure That All The Convoy Control Spots Are In The Correct Places And That The Profile Is Distributed Among All The Convoy Controllers.

You have to be able to stick to a timetable and be clear and concise about any changes that have been made, this is to avoid confusion and calamity

Recruitment Manager (RM)

The Job Of Recruitment Manager Is To Recruit All The People Into The Vtc They Have To Take All Of The Applicants And Take Them Through An Interview Process, Then They Decide Whether The Person Deserves A Place On The Drivers Team.

Your job will be to search around, ask people who are looking for a VTC if they would like to apply for Sphinx and generally snuff out the best drivers you can find for us.

What we expect of drivers

We expect a driver to drive, do jobs, earn money and be a good part of our ever-growing family.

We set targets for our drivers each week (Apart from Christmas week) to keep them on their toes and have something for drivers to aim for, at the start we give them a 1 week target of 25'000 (This is in GBP)

How do I apply to join Sphinx Haulage

First of all thank you for reading this far.

The two easiest ways to apply are to either message myself on here, or go to our website application page which is located at This website

If you are applying through here please fill out THIS form:

Quote:Your name (Unneeded but preferred):
Your steam username:
Truckers.MP profile:
Hours in game:
How you rate yourself?: (Good/Great/Bad/Terrible)
Why you want to join Sphinx:

I have applied, what now?

Now you wait, this can take a small time. Though never as much as a week in most cases.

My application was accepted, what now?

Now my friend wait in our discord, you will be given an induction, which is a short voice/text chat which details what we expect and a brief history about the VTC. Afterwards there will be a small question and answer just to make sure you are aware of what your roles and rules are.

Then if you are successful then good job! Welcome to the VTC - You will be told the truck skin and then go get on the road!

From all of us here at Sphinx, thank you for reading and we hope to see your application come through!

RE: Sphinx Haulage - Now Recruiting (ETS 2 & ATS VTC) - Huski - 2016-11-27 20:03

Applications now open!

RE: Sphinx Haulage - Now Recruiting (ETS 2 & ATS VTC) - Huski - 2016-11-28 17:59

[Image: New_Sphinx_Logo_Final_x400.png]

Hello! I'd like to welcome:
Pauliens (Paulius)
And
Skoda (Skoda)

As well as

RipstiE - As a driver!

To Sphinx Haulage!

Paulius will be taking up Recruitment Management

Skoda will be taking up Driver Management

RE: Sphinx Haulage - Now Recruiting (ETS 2 & ATS VTC) - Huski - 2016-11-30 18:09

[Image: 787786_36f01938cb3d4d44841a88fefd33d484~mv2.webp]

Hello! I'd like to formally welcome back

Holo (Ryu) to Sphinx Haulage

He will be taking over CC as he expressed interest in making trucking routes for our upcoming convoys and cruises!

He has already sent me a route and I like the look of it (Even if theres hardly any motorway)

Welcome back Holo!

RE: Sphinx Haulage - Now Recruiting (ETS 2 & ATS VTC) - Huski - 2016-12-01 18:43

Hello! I'd like to formally welcome

ThatBoostedGuy To Sphinx Haulage

He is the newest in our list of drivers, and we're happy to have him with us!

His induction is ongoing and his entrance exam is coming up, but with his attitude I don't see a way he can fail it!

Welcome ThatBoostedGuy!

RE: Sphinx Haulage - Now Recruiting (ETS 2 & ATS VTC) - Paulius - 2016-12-03 20:20

Long story short, Im out of vtc, because fake owner promises and lies.(also kicking people out isnt best solution)

RE: Sphinx Haulage - Now Recruiting (ETS 2 & ATS VTC) - Huski - 2016-12-03 22:47

(2016-12-03 20:20)Paulius Wrote:  Long story short, Im out of vtc, because fake owner promises and lies.(also kicking people out isnt best solution)

Paul, you were told it would happen, people do have lives out of ETS 2. You were kicked because your attitude was totally out of order with it.

-Fluffy

RE: Sphinx Haulage - Now Recruiting (ETS 2 & ATS VTC) - Owl - 2016-12-03 22:56

(2016-12-03 22:47)Furry Wrote:  
(2016-12-03 20:20)Paulius Wrote:  Long story short, Im out of vtc, because fake owner promises and lies.(also kicking people out isnt best solution)

Paul, you were told it would happen, people do have lives out of ETS 2. You were kicked because your attitude was totally out of order with it.

-Fluffy

Can agree on that, shocks me why you weren't kicked out earlier!

RE: Sphinx Haulage - Now Recruiting (ETS 2 & ATS VTC) - Borja - 2016-12-03 23:08

As an advice, sometimes is better to shut up your thoughts and try to get the best part of everything, not doing a big problem from a misunderstanding.

Good luck to Paulis, and to this kind of team.

RE: Sphinx Haulage - Now Recruiting (ETS 2 & ATS VTC) - Ryu - 2016-12-03 23:37

As I'm part of the staff team, i'll put in my word aswell....

Paul the VTC has been going before the post in the TC Forums, TruckerTom is EU based, and is generally not on during American Hours as he spends time outside of his PC more than most of us here in TC. Thus, the times Americans get to see him is slim, a lot of my information and requests can take up to a week to go through, even if Message Huski.

"Fake" Promises were not fake, just due to time delay we as a company can not jump to conclusions or decisions within a day in one meeting, messages are sent back in forth almost like Business days.. Even the simplest things, like the route I created, took me a while to get to him, so multiple requests will take even longer. As

As far as your kicking( not leaving ), it was decided by Tom and Huski based on your impatience and attitude, as you can look above, the format does not show a wreck-less and careless Virtual Trucking Company, but an organized and sub-profession manor. Such acts will not be tolerated.

I thank you for the time you did commit to the VTC, despite how short It may have been, I wish you the best in your future VTCs If you do decide to join another.

Regards,
Ryu/Holo
Convoy Control
Sphinx Haulage Management

RE: Sphinx Haulage - Now Recruiting (ETS 2 & ATS VTC) - Huski - 2016-12-03 23:44

As stated above Pauliens has been kicked from Sphinx haulage for attitude and impatience.

We're sorry to see him go but sometimes this stuff happens.

Good luck in any future endeavours you may have

-Fluffy
-CEO at Sphinx Haulage VTC

RE: Sphinx Haulage - Now Recruiting (ETS 2 & ATS VTC) - bowler - 2016-12-04 08:54

Hi guys dont no wat to do but id like to join i have ats/ets2 ty in advance

RE: Sphinx Haulage - Now Recruiting (ETS 2 & ATS VTC) - Paulius - 2016-12-04 12:23

Ryu, dont blame time or reall life he clearly promised many things to do on friday and stated that he did(before were many times of same thing). But that was jus another lie. And i quit, go back couple pages on discord management chat and you will clearly see my message.
Also how Tom solved it was jus wow, he blocked and banned me we when truth has been spoken, saying my vtc i can do what i want. Nice attitude. Also doing my job because i wasnt online, as Ruy stated we have real lifes, so please then follow your own word. Skoda, you arent involved in this, thanks.
Anyway I wish best of luck to you Ryu, and Husky. It was good to know ya.

RE: Sphinx Haulage - Now Recruiting (ETS 2 & ATS VTC) - Adam - 2016-12-04 12:47

Argue in your Discord or whatever it is please..... this is annoying.

Also do you mean GBP instead of GDP?

RE: Sphinx Haulage - Now Recruiting (ETS 2 & ATS VTC) - Huski - 2016-12-04 13:35

(2016-12-04 12:47)k_badam Wrote:  Argue in your Discord or whatever it is please..... this is annoying.

Also do you mean GBP instead of GDP?

I literally just noticed.