[TC] Gaming Forums
- Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Howlin) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Howlin) (/showthread.php?tid=24541)

- Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Howlin) - tylerwood123 - 2016-11-29 21:50

● Your LFS Username: Tylerwood123

● Time & Date of Incident: 3:00AM - 3:30AM (PST)

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I was banned probably over forceful vocabulary to one another. I need to say I am truly sorry, because I had no reason to be cursing like I was towards another online player. It was 3am, so I was very tired and probably wasn't thinking about the consequences to this. I truly love this server, it is my favorite, but I messed up. Hope someone comes through towards my unban. ~Swift/Tyler

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Howlin. - Howlin - 2016-11-29 22:44

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: Unban Request - Howlin - 2016-11-29 23:53

You were indeed banned for your swearing and abusive language to another player(s).

(2016-11-29 21:50)tylerwood123 Wrote:  It was 3am, so I was very tired and probably wasn't thinking about the consequences to this.

It seems to me that you were thinking of the consequences of what you were saying:

2016-11-29 11:33:50 UTC Two (Sydney) tylerwood123 [DN]Swift : i really dont care what happens

This was said after you had already been kicked for swearing once and another user had said "Please. You're digging a hole", clearly intended as a warning of what would most likely happen if you continued and one you chose to ignore.

(2016-11-29 21:50)tylerwood123 Wrote:  I truly love this server, it is my favorite, but I messed up. Hope someone comes through towards my unban. ~Swift/Tyler

How many mess ups does it take to learn that the rules apply to you as much as they do everyone else? Swearing isn't allowed here, if not the fact that you've been here a fair amount of time now and have had plenty of fines/warnings for swearing and insulting in that time, the first swearing fine should at least have reminded you of that fact.

We all get frustrated from time to time but taking it out on other people and breaking several of our rules by doing so is not the way to go. As has been said many times before, if you have a problem with somebody on the server breaking the rules, annoying you or whatever, speak with an admin either in-game or on the forums. I'll leave this open for the time being if you wish to reply.

RE: Unban Request - tylerwood123 - 2016-11-30 00:21

Again, I did not mean to be doing this. I usually go to sleep at 10-11 and for me to be up at 3am, I feel as if I wasn't thinking about anything that was going on! How long is this ban anyways?

RE: Unban Request - Howlin - 2016-11-30 15:09

Being up late isn't an excuse to break our rules, your ban will remain in place.

Your ban ends on the 19th December.

If you feel this unban request was unfairly denied by me you are entitled to make an appeal which will be looked into by [TC] management, please ensure you read the terms of making an appeal before you do so.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.