[TC] Gaming Forums
Is anyone good with racing layouts? - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Live for Speed Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Is anyone good with racing layouts? (/showthread.php?tid=24729)

Is anyone good with racing layouts? - Huski - 2016-12-14 10:27

I'm looking for a sorta vibe from Dirt 3 with the head 2 heads, I can draw a lay but I am so bad at building, if anybody thinks they cant help please PM me or comment!

RE: Is anyone good with racing layouts? - Adam - 2016-12-14 20:48

I wouldn't say i am the best but i like them, i might be able to give you a hand before the fun night tomorrow.

RE: Is anyone good with racing layouts? - Huski - 2016-12-14 21:46

(2016-12-14 20:48)k_badam Wrote:  I wouldn't say i am the best but i like them, i might be able to give you a hand before the fun night tomorrow.

That'd be much appreciated Badam, I'm gonna be looking for a sorta track with an over/under change, so like in Dirt 3 one car starts on one side, changes halfway(Ish) through then ends on their side after a lap.

I had a layout like this before that I helped with, but guess who lost it... (Spoiler, me)

RE: Is anyone good with racing layouts? - RusTic - 2016-12-14 22:29

(2016-12-14 21:46)Furry Wrote:  
(2016-12-14 20:48)k_badam Wrote:  I wouldn't say i am the best but i like them, i might be able to give you a hand before the fun night tomorrow.

That'd be much appreciated Badam, I'm gonna be looking for a sorta track with an over/under change, so like in Dirt 3 one car starts on one side, changes halfway(Ish) through then ends on their side after a lap.

I had a layout like this before that I helped with, but guess who lost it... (Spoiler, me)

If you need help, i am pretty good at making Layouts, and i know what u mean with Dirt 3, Head2Head, one car left, one car right, they facing each other Smile

RE: Is anyone good with racing layouts? - Huski - 2016-12-14 22:48

(2016-12-14 22:29)RusTic Wrote:  
(2016-12-14 21:46)Furry Wrote:  

If you need help, i am pretty good at making Layouts, and i know what u mean with Dirt 3, Head2Head, one car left, one car right, they facing each other Smile

Exactly, not nessesscaraly the same way but that kinda style! (P.S I'm actually drawing, IK can you believe it?!)

RE: Is anyone good with racing layouts? - Huski - 2016-12-14 23:10

On this subject its kinda the switch overs that I'm worried about with building these, or how they'd cross, since its non-contact (Hell if it was contact I'd just add a fig 8 and go "DONE)

Examples of what I built in 5 minuets

[Image: 4kfRKgk.jpg]

[Image: W428ixr.jpg]

(The turns were just to add something there... But its a bridge*

RE: Is anyone good with racing layouts? - Bez - 2016-12-15 11:53

Make sure it's a smooth ramp up otherwise LFS will kill your cars.

RE: Is anyone good with racing layouts? - Huski - 2016-12-15 16:09

(2016-12-15 11:53)Bez Wrote:  Make sure it's a smooth ramp up otherwise LFS will kill your cars.

Furries cant layout, only bedwarm and hug, shhhh