[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Statgear (Report Archived by Dracula) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Statgear (Report Archived by Dracula) (/showthread.php?tid=24738)

+ Report - Statgear (Report Archived by Dracula) - Zero - 2016-12-14 16:34

Your LFS username: Filsoof

Their LFS username(s): Statgear
Their in-game nickname(s): [RES]Statgear

Main reason(s):
Disrespect towards another player.
Racism towards another player. (He refused to say it was racism, to this I want to add this definition of racism:
[mass noun] Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior
‘a programme to combat racism’

Intentionally causing crashes, to prevent getting overtaken.

Replay and/or screenshot link:
https://www.upload.ee/files/6450105/Report_on_statgear.mpr.html
https://www.upload.ee/image/6450107/proof1.png

Replay timestamps: :
8:46 - Turns to the right turning lane, but suddenly switches in the last second.
8:50 - First crash, where he first ignores it, then later says I turned into him.
9:27 - Second crash. I am sure there was enough space for me to overtake, and he just openly turns left so I smash into the barrier.

Description of incident (inc date & time):
14/12/2016

I first encountered him, when he went from the left lane to the right sort of cutting me off. (Refer to timestamp.)
I didn't take it too harsh, and waited for my opportunity to make an overtake. As I attempted, he turned into my lane which is clearly intentional, judging from his driving. He did not care the slightest about this, and ignored me.
The second time I attempted to overtake him (which I admit was not the best place, but it was more than certainly possible.) he again turned into my lane. This time it caused my car to crash into a barrier, and take out both of us.

First now he began to react. As we discussed, he began to be racist (Prejudice against Danes) He said "Oh you're from Denmark. That explains a lot.) That is prejudicing, which is racism by definition.
He also told me to shut up, which unfortunately just proves how he behaves towards other people.

RE: Report - Statgear - Engine - 2016-12-14 16:57

seriously, howlin delt with this.

8;46 I didn't turn towards that lane, that's how I alwqays that that corner.

8;50 I didn't know I had hit you, I'm sorry and I apologized after anyway - howlin witnessed it.

9;27 I had lag and apologized to you as well after that mate.

I wasn't being racist, did any of the admins say anything? NO.

I don't get what your issue is with me though either.

RE: Report - Statgear - Zero - 2016-12-14 17:33

I did not see Howlin delt with this? I didn't see Howlin getting involved at all, so that must have been after I left.

I'm glad you apologize, but your story makes no sense at all. It's like a bad puzzle.
What do you mean you didn't know? You LITERALLY ended up all the way to the grass, you thought the wind pushed you or something like that? I even tried to get in contact with you various of times, that makes no sense.

It COULD have been lag, but considering how your driving were and you had just hid me earlier then I strongly doubt it.

Regardless of Howlin have delt with this (which I haven't seen.) I still want him to see this, so he can see my POV as he obviously never got that (since I didn't talk to him.)

I don't have any issue with you. I always thought you were a decent chap and a great res, so it confuses me you act like this.

I won't reply more, unless requested by an admin.

RE: Report - Statgear - Engine - 2016-12-14 17:38

Sorry it's 1am i got reports mixed up. I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Also it's no excuse but I do have 350-400 ping, so sometimes I don't see things until it's too late, I'm sorry.

RE: Report - Statgear - Mbt - 2016-12-15 01:25

I'm out of this subject.

But StatGear, can you explain why you run at red light with siren at 8:20? You seems be like Of-Duty so.

RE: Report - Statgear - Nathan - 2016-12-15 07:28

(2016-12-15 01:25)Mbt Wrote:  I'm out of this subject.

But StatGear, can you explain why you run at red light with siren at 8:20? You seems be like Of-Duty so.

Administrator Message by: Nathan

Please do not comment on user reports which you are not directly involved with.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dracula. - Dracula - 2016-12-15 08:54

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - Statgear - Dracula - 2016-12-15 09:18

Hello,

Firstly, trying to call what he said racism is pretty far off the mark and inaccurate, and I'm not taking action for racism. I don't think it's appropriate to make comments like that though when you're not just messing with a friend, however, so the user will be reminded of this.

Secondly, the first crash I would agree was StatGear's fault, the steering is an obvious pointer for that, but the second crash was your own fault due to trying to overtake in such a tight spot - he didn't do anything the second time, it was simply your poor overtake that caused it.

Overall, you're both going to receive confirm-able warnings to please watch your driving.

[Image: RwG1GkS.png]

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.