[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report [RES]StatGear (Report Archived by Sheep) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report [RES]StatGear (Report Archived by Sheep) (/showthread.php?tid=24751)

+ Report [RES]StatGear (Report Archived by Sheep) - PtFox - 2016-12-15 16:13

Your LFS username: PtFox

Their LFS username(s): StatGear
Their in-game nickname(s): [RES]StatGear, StatGear

Main reason(s): Insulting after crash.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/d15325nab3qixd2/Statgear+report+%5Ec%29.mpr
Replay timestamps: 35:00 - 36:00, almost end he says that he just called me an idiot

Description of incident (inc date & time): i was going to pass him, did not see any sirens etc. and just like ripstie said that RES do not have rights over the traffic. Also insulted my team almost at the end. May i ask, is he the right person to own RES licence?

RE: Report [RES]StatGear - Engine - 2016-12-15 16:15

Look at my brake lights for starters, I slowed down, so you SHOULD be prep'd to slow down. I don't have same rights as cops no, but still if you see someone braking then going to turn, why go pass them in the direction of where I needed to go?

a smart driver is always alert

RE: Report [RES]StatGear - PtFox - 2016-12-15 16:24

i cant slow down from 200kmh to 0kmh in seconds without abs

RE: Report [RES]StatGear - Engine - 2016-12-15 16:27

ever heard of going right instead? instead of going hm lets say, RIGHT INFRONT OF ME?

RE: Report [RES]StatGear - RipstiE - 2016-12-15 16:38

Stop arguing and let the TC staff decide

Administrator Message by: Sheep

Please don't post in user reports that doesn't involve you

RE: Report [RES]StatGear - Engine - 2016-12-15 16:38

(2016-12-15 16:38)RipstiE Wrote:  Stop arguing and let the TC staff decide

don't post in a report that isn't about you.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Sheep. - Deaky - 2016-12-15 16:50

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report [RES]StatGear - Engine - 2016-12-15 16:53

Be lets be quite bloody honest here.

You come upto someone braking and turning towards an incident to help. what do you do?
A: slow down and go on the side they aren't turning
B: stay at same speed and go in their path
C: hit them straight on and then whinge about their driving and how they don't have the right off way as a [RES] vehicle?

I'm well and truly aware no one needs to give way to be, but come the hell on. that was plain silly. honestly.

Also just to add: Yes I know I was warned about my driving earlier by Dracula and I've since fixed it. now someone comes along and acts like I'm the complete idiot.

RE: Report [RES]StatGear - Deaky - 2016-12-15 17:16

StatGear, this was your fault. You turned from the middle of the lane to the other side of the road.
You should've checked your mirrors/map before you did risky move like that, PtFox was coming ~200kph, and was going to overtake you, but you turned in front of him, causing a collision.

RES don't have a "siren" when they are responding, only cops do.

StatGear, you received a warning earlier this morning saying you should ensure you don't cause accidents with others users and apologize if you do.

StatGear, you will be banned for 1 day due to that accident, also for your mean comments.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.