[TC] Gaming Forums
seriously - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Live for Speed Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: seriously (/showthread.php?tid=24754)

seriously - Engine - 2016-12-15 17:23

Why are you people targetting me? [965] clan you specifc. you and your kid members are targetting me, for what? a bloody game? this server destresses me from the shit i have to deal with irl.

having a disiblity irl isnt easy and this game helped me with that

RE: seriously - Ph4nToM - 2016-12-15 17:26

I actually remember you first joining TC a few weeks ago and you were pretty chill. How did you get involved in like 10 report since that time is beyond me. I don't think they are targeting you as much as you are making yourself a target. Just my 2 cents.

RE: seriously - Engine - 2016-12-15 17:28

it's beyond me too, everyone is targeting me like i'm an animal.

RE: seriously - Huski - 2016-12-15 17:35

What a great way to start my reading off at.

Stat, how is 965 targeting you? You were reported a few times and the admins saw it in favour of the opposition to you. Is that REALLY what its about or am I mis-reading? Since this post gives no clear indication of what happened or what your point or motive your trying to get across actually is, "Targeting" is a WIDE subject of possibility. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm trying to get more information so I can actually try to understand and grasp and hopefully help.

If your not comfortable saying here, PM me, I'll read it, and reply as well as I can.

[965]Huski[167]

RE: seriously - BP - 2016-12-15 17:39

If players are bullying you please consider reporting them.

RE: seriously - PtFox - 2016-12-15 17:39

Could you say how are we targetting you? like ban was your own fault,so dont blame us for that.

RE: seriously - Engine - 2016-12-15 17:40

whats the point? everything will only get turned on bloody me again like EVERYTHING so far. it's really unfair

(2016-12-15 17:39)PtFox Wrote:  Could you say how are we targetting you? like ban was your own fault,so dont blame us for that.

was not my bloody fault, it was urs

if u werent there in the first place and u slowed down like u should, we'd be ok

RE: seriously - PtFox - 2016-12-15 17:44

Sheep said "StatGear, this was your fault. You turned from the middle of the lane to the other side of the road.
You should've checked your mirrors/map before you did risky move like that, PtFox was coming ~200kph, and was going to overtake you, but you turned in front of him, causing a collision.

RES don't have a "siren" when they are responding, only cops do." So So you really still think it was my fault?!

RE: seriously - Engine - 2016-12-15 17:44

left pedal is the brake

(2016-12-15 17:44)PtFox Wrote:  Sheep said "StatGear, this was your fault. You turned from the middle of the lane to the other side of the road.
You should've checked your mirrors/map before you did risky move like that, PtFox was coming ~200kph, and was going to overtake you, but you turned in front of him, causing a collision.

RES don't have a "siren" when they are responding, only cops do." So So you really still think it was my fault?!

what are those two thing sthat move on front of ur face? eyes?

RE: seriously - PtFox - 2016-12-15 17:46

Yes left pedal is brake,but how do i brake in seconds from 200+ kmh to 0kmh??? could u tell me that?

RE: seriously - Engine - 2016-12-15 17:48

so we drive right lane yes? where do we over take? right side. not left.

RE: seriously - PtFox - 2016-12-15 17:49

wtf???? even irl if u drive on rightside u have to pass from left side?? do u know those what are inside your head? brains. so use them PLEASE. im out to play at server while u cant so bye Smile

RE: seriously - Engine - 2016-12-15 17:51

when you drive on left side of road, left lane = slow lane right = fast for over taking
when you drive on right side of road right land = slow lane left land = fast for over taking
do u even drive irl?????

RE: seriously - PtFox - 2016-12-15 17:52

Yes i do Smile in here finland left lane is for passing,so i think u cant say me how to drive.

RE: seriously - Engine - 2016-12-15 17:53

well then use ur bloody eyes when coming upto a slow moving car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: seriously - BP - 2016-12-15 17:55

This is getting hostile.

If you believe players are breaking the rules, please report them if they haven't been reported already.

You can also argue your case in your unban request. No use doing it here.