[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Reporting S K O R (Report Archived by Dracula) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Reporting S K O R (Report Archived by Dracula) (/showthread.php?tid=24830)

+ Reporting S K O R (Report Archived by Dracula) - Nfm127 - 2016-12-21 20:35

Your LFS username: Nfm127

Their LFS username(s): Wc9
Their in-game nickname(s): S K O R (with a red star at the end) - if that matters lol

Main reason(s): Refused to trigger autobust after thrown out of bounds

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/z0phpv580uo5l4p/S_K_O_R.mp4
Replay timestamps: -

Description of incident (inc date & time): Wed, Dec 21 18:50 (6:50pm)

After his ping was bouncing everywhere and throwing everyones cop cars from the slightest tap it ended up throwing him over the barrier and out of bounds. When told to Shift + P to trigger autobust he refused and waited until he escaped. Another cop told him a report would be filed, he said "oky good bay" and disconnected.

RE: Reporting S K O R - Ice - 2016-12-21 20:39

Upload the replay to google drive or dropbox or mediafire or somewhere not dodgy and i will have a look.

RE: Reporting S K O R - Nfm127 - 2016-12-21 21:25

(2016-12-21 20:39)Ice Wrote:  Upload the replay to google drive or dropbox or mediafire or somewhere not dodgy and i will have a look.

Alright! Post updated! Used mediafire

RE: Reporting S K O R - Borja - 2016-12-21 21:43

Dear admins,

I have been part of this chase. My ping was stable, like always its. But this user, has been having very bad ping during the chase.

I saw few cops flying just caused by him ping. Me, trying to end the chase, and trying to don't cause more mess, go behind him for trying to box the suspect and end with this.

Unlucky, and unexpected from my side, lag send him out of bounds. As how this rule says:

3.4. Out of bounds/Leaving track limits in a chase
If your car goes out of bounds, you must return to the track immediately, without gaining advantage. If you're stuck outside, you are expected to go to spec-mode (shift+s) or pits(shift+p) to trigger the Insim-autobust-sequenc
e.

I have told multiple times to SHIFT P for autobust him.

Him answer was: NO, and, how not, we cops lost him. Few seconds later, he disconnect.

Thanks for your time,
Boo.

RE: Reporting S K O R - Ice - 2016-12-22 09:43

Nfm, it would make my job so much easier if you included timestamps Smile

RE: Reporting S K O R - Borja - 2016-12-22 12:49

(2016-12-22 09:43)Ice Wrote:  Nfm, it would make my job so much easier if you included timestamps Smile

He didn't publicated the .mpr,

I have checked the link, and it's a video recorded by himself, so, you don't need any timestamps. :]

RE: Reporting S K O R - Nfm127 - 2016-12-22 21:17

(2016-12-22 09:43)Ice Wrote:  Nfm, it would make my job so much easier if you included timestamps Smile

The video had to be recorded with fraps, as the session was way to long to upload the whole file. Just download and watch the whole thing. Video is under 1 min

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dracula. - Dracula - 2016-12-26 02:24

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

This user will receive a ban because he does not care for our rules whatsoever.
Thanks for your report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.