[TC] Gaming Forums
+ [GLOW]A[COP] (Report Archived by Dracula) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + [GLOW]A[COP] (Report Archived by Dracula) (/showthread.php?tid=24880)

+ [GLOW]A[COP] (Report Archived by Dracula) - SaFeeR - 2016-12-25 16:19

Your LFS username:SaFeeR-SS

Their LFS username(s): sergey29 - mathiasore
Their in-game nickname(s): *‹[GLOW]A[COP] - Street [COP]

Main reason(s):Wrong pits + lag hits

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/e1u88py64cm3h2y/angel+report.mpr
Replay timestamps:24:00

Description of incident (inc date & time):
24:30 rly bad lag hit make me sniping on the grass (my ping was stable).
34:15 hit me from the driver door.
38:50 lag hit , and this is proof of my ping is stable on 120 and angel ping going from 50 to 60. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA2wV6q2GDE&feature=youtu.be
44:55 Street block the road when he is in my sight and angel hit my rear to go.

i told angel i will report you before he report me , so this is not revenge report.

RE: [GLOW]A[COP] - Angel - 2016-12-25 16:33

I cant see the link to the replay but in the video u flew away because of your lag since u are the one whos from Saudi Arabia... Players from KSA usually have higher ping than players from Europe. I said sorry for the hits i didnt mean to do (2 times)

RE: [GLOW]A[COP] - SaFeeR - 2016-12-25 16:36

are you talking for real ??
my ping is stable 120 and ur ping going from 50 to 60 and it is in the video
thats why i record it

RE: [GLOW]A[COP] - Angel - 2016-12-25 16:44

Just wait for an admin to deal with it.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dracula. - Dracula - 2016-12-26 04:00

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Administrator Message by: Dracula

None of these time-stamps have anything happen on them, check you've got the correct replay.

RE: [GLOW]A[COP] - SaFeeR - 2016-12-26 10:07

yeah sorry , wrong link

the new link has been submit

RE: [GLOW]A[COP] - Dracula - 2016-12-26 12:08

Hello,

So, the first hit looked calculated however you braked last second which threw off the pit. Lag obviously played a large part in the incident, I don't really think it matters whose lag it was. Lag cannot always be helped - as long as people can try their best to avoid having it, and adapt their driving to it, they are completely allowed and fine to play assuming it's not terribly bad.

However, one of the earlier crashes was a large error which was avoidable and Angel should have apologized for this, and I will issue sergey29 a confirm-able warning regarding it. Pretty much all of the other time-stamps are really petty issues that aren't worth action at all in my opinion, and do make this report smell of revenge report, but I'll take your word that it isn't.

Thanks for your report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.