[TC] Gaming Forums
[Code 1] Location Change (ACC Purchase) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [Code 1] Location Change (ACC Purchase) (/showthread.php?tid=24912)

Location Change (ACC Purchase) - Huski - 2016-12-27 15:29

Useless nowSmile

RE: Location Change (ACC Purchase) - Engine - 2016-12-27 15:30

(2016-12-27 15:29)Furry Wrote:  I bought the buzzy234 acc, which has joined TC from Canada, I reside in England so I need it unblocked

Thanks
-Huski

you're aware you're not meant to use bought accounts on TC right?...

RE: Location Change (ACC Purchase) - Huski - 2016-12-27 15:31

Useless nowSmile

RE: Location Change (ACC Purchase) - BP - 2016-12-28 18:23

Thanks for the PM.

I'll unlock account buzzy234 however just to clarify, we do not support the purchase of 2nd hand accounts at all.

Lastly, we'll be linking your two accounts together and a subsequent ban on one will mean the other account will be banned too. Of course, we're sure you're not going to get banned. That was just what I meant with linking.

Your account has been unlocked.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

RE: Location Change (ACC Purchase) - Huski - 2016-12-28 18:38

Useless nowSmile

RE: Location Change (ACC Purchase) - Huski - 2016-12-30 07:58

Close thread as useless now

RE: Location Change (ACC Purchase) - BP - 2016-12-30 10:38

No. You might need it again in future. If you don't need to use it again, no need to post in here. No need to lock threads for no reason.

Also, could you provide more context to "useless now"? Is there something I should be aware of? Not quite sure why you removed all the content of your posts for apparently no purpose whatsoever.

RE: Location Change (ACC Purchase) - Huski - 2017-01-01 19:06

(2016-12-30 10:38)BP Wrote:  No. You might need it again in future. If you don't need to use it again, no need to post in here. No need to lock threads for no reason.

Also, could you provide more context to "useless now"? Is there something I should be aware of? Not quite sure why you removed all the content of your posts for apparently no purpose whatsoever.

I tried rockingham, the full use of the account WAS to see how Rockingham was, I tried it, disliked it, the sound of extra S3 content does not interest me at all either as I am burning out of the game. So i decided to give my friend the account as he wanted to get into the game, its better giving him the acc I hadn't got much on than the one I do.

I removed the posts as its a useless thread to me now, you shouldn't expect any replies on here for code-1's or anything from me surrounding this account.

I asked for it to be removed from my IP as the account DOES NOT belong to me anymore, for reasons specified above. This is why I'm also asking for a lock. As the account is no longer affiliated with myself or the unisonzero account.

Thanks
-Huski

RE: Location Change (ACC Purchase) - Huski - 2017-01-01 19:40

I'd also like to add I was never EXPLICITLY told that I CANNOT remove the posts from a thread IF it IS useless now, and has NO standing with my position anymore.

RE: Location Change (ACC Purchase) - BP - 2017-01-01 23:08

(2017-01-01 19:06)Huski Wrote:  
(2016-12-30 10:38)BP Wrote:  No. You might need it again in future. If you don't need to use it again, no need to post in here. No need to lock threads for no reason.

I tried rockingham, the full use of the account WAS to see how Rockingham was, I tried it, disliked it, the sound of extra S3 content does not interest me at all either as I am burning out of the game. So i decided to give my friend the account as he wanted to get into the game, its better giving him the acc I hadn't got much on than the one I do.

I removed the posts as its a useless thread to me now, you shouldn't expect any replies on here for code-1's or anything from me surrounding this account.

I asked for it to be removed from my IP as the account DOES NOT belong to me anymore, for reasons specified above. This is why I'm also asking for a lock. As the account is no longer affiliated with myself or the unisonzero account.

Thanks
-Huski

Regarding the last paragraph, I don't see where you asked for this.

(2017-01-01 19:40)Huski Wrote:  I'd also like to add I was never EXPLICITLY told that I CANNOT remove the posts from a thread IF it IS useless now, and has NO standing with my position anymore.

There is no rule against what you did, but if you give us no information or context for removing the content of your posts in a thread, then questions are obviously going to be raised - especially in a case like this. Wink

So, just to clarify: you will no longer have access to this 2nd/3rd hand-account, and that the new account holder of said account will have no access to your main (and, now, sole) account?

In future, please avoid double posting where it's definitely not needed. There is an edit button that can be used. Smile

Thanks..

RE: Location Change (ACC Purchase) - Huski - 2017-01-01 23:12

(2017-01-01 23:08)BP Wrote:  
(2017-01-01 19:06)Huski Wrote:  

Thanks
-Huski

Regarding the last paragraph, I don't see where you asked for this.

(2017-01-01 19:40)Huski Wrote:  I'd also like to add I was never EXPLICITLY told that I CANNOT remove the posts from a thread IF it IS useless now, and has NO standing with my position anymore.

There is no rule against what you did, but if you give us no information or context for removing the content of your posts in a thread, then questions are obviously going to be raised - especially in a case like this. Wink

So, just to clarify: you will no longer have access to this 2nd/3rd hand-account, and that the new account holder of said account will have no access to your main (and, now, sole) account?

In future, please avoid double posting where it's definitely not needed. There is an edit button that can be used. Smile

Thanks..

Exactly, this account is now 3-rd hand, however I don't know his plans for the account, thats out of my control, I just thought y'all should know, I already asked Pete to unlink the accounts, which I believe he has done.

RE: Location Change (ACC Purchase) - BP - 2017-01-01 23:12

He didn't, I'll do it now.

RE: Location Change (ACC Purchase) - Huski - 2017-01-02 11:07

(2017-01-01 23:12)BP Wrote:  He didn't, I'll do it now.

THanks

RE: Location Change (ACC Purchase) - buzzy234 - 2017-01-31 02:02

This account was purchased by me(i have proof of register on email and paypal recipt's), i was gone from lfs for a while after my -5000 ban from my cousin and was never informed of any activity on my lfs account and thought someone stole the account but huski here told me he knew who took it, infact i was lied to i would appreciate it if my account could be unbanned so i can continue to enjoy the awesome server.

RE: Location Change (ACC Purchase) - jekamoroz - 2017-01-31 16:50

I changed my location to Germany, please unlock my account. It still says "host refused connection"

RE: Location Change (ACC Purchase) - Bez - 2017-01-31 17:16

(2017-01-31 16:50)jekamoroz Wrote:  I changed my location to Germany, please unlock my account. It still says "host refused connection"

Please create your own Code 1 thread here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=25

Thanks.