[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report: odieodie /Dspec°[COP] (Report Archived by Ash) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report: odieodie /Dspec°[COP] (Report Archived by Ash) (/showthread.php?tid=2509)

+ Report: odieodie /Dspec°[COP] (Report Archived by Ash) - Johan. - 2012-03-23 13:39

- Your LFS Username: TehKill3r

- Their LFS Username(s): odieodie
- Their LFS Nickname(s): Dspec°[COP]

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?29tfz6c0a1rdcxd

- Replay Timestamps:
- Reason for report:

Accelerates at 1.49,5
Fully brakes + uses wheel on 1.51,1

Causes a crash with me, while he's parked on the road. Lateron he claims that his G25 was causing problems, yet, he's able to steer.

After I hit his rear, I end up in the sand. I get out of the sand, drive wrongside (yes, its my fault, but a cop shouldn't be parked on the middle of the road anyway), and ask him why he's parked there. Doesn't reply, chases me, yet he doesn't answer my questions. He fined me €50 for wrongsiding. (I don't care about the money, but its WRONG to park as a cop on the middle of the road.)

RE: Report: odieodie /Dspec°[COP] - AmatuzziOdie - 2012-03-23 14:02

Im Dspec, I have not noticed that you had lost control because I stopped the car .. I went to get the wheel and when I looked at the screen I saw your car to come in front of me .. but I returned the money € 50 euros for coming in the opposite direction .. You received the money back .. I replay it all .. and I just stopped the car because my wheel from time to time does this leave is to turn it around until I get to open

RE: Report: odieodie /Dspec°[COP] - Johan. - 2012-03-25 23:43

1. As I said on the servers a few times: I don't care about the €50.
2. When you stopped (though, might be wrong with calling it parking), you even turned your wheel left and right a few times, wich clearly shows that the wheel itself is working fine. Infact, if your wheel really stopped working, how could the FZ5 still be idling, being in 4th gear, while the brake and clutch are pressed?
3. You were in a corner, steering, and still accelerating before you stopped(!) on the road. Something tells me, that the wheel is working pretty fine when I approached you from the back.

Report: odieodie /Dspec°[COP] - Ash - 2012-03-26 20:18

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I can either watch the replay or as the accused has been involved in this, you can sort it out between yourselves?

Smile

Ash

RE: Report: odieodie /Dspec°[COP] - Johan. - 2012-03-26 20:37

I think its better if a TC says something.

RE: Report: odieodie /Dspec°[COP] - Ash - 2012-03-27 14:52

Ok, well after reviewing the replay, ive come to the conclusion that accidents do happen. There isnt any proof that DSpec's wheel was'nt or was working, so im just going to issue DSpec with a warning to not do it in future.

Will leave the topic open for a few hours incase any other comments need to be made Smile

Ash

RE: Report: odieodie /Dspec°[COP] - Johan. - 2012-03-27 17:42

Well, just on the bit that there isn't prove, he's clearly still using his pedals. And he turned his wheel a bit when he came to a full stop. But I'm fine with it now. Thanks Ash.

RE: Report: odieodie /Dspec°[COP] - Ash - 2012-03-27 18:48

Im not taking sides here atall, dont worry lol Smile But ive had it before where ive been stationary, in gear with brake & clutch, and ALT-TABBED to another window. Then when i come back to LFS, i see the pedals 'release'. Therefore i was 50/50 about the excuse.

Sorry if its not the outcome you was looking for Sad

Ash

RE: Report: odieodie /Dspec°[COP] - Johan. - 2012-03-27 19:54

Nah its fine. (The only problem that I have if I leave the car in gear and alt-tab, that it pops to neutral)

RE: Report: odieodie /Dspec°[COP] - Ash - 2012-03-28 12:38

Fair enough. This time i will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Thanks for your report!

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.