[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report - [COP] Mystic (j4me510) (Report Archived by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report - [COP] Mystic (j4me510) (Report Archived by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=25211)

- Report - [COP] Mystic (j4me510) (Report Archived by BP) - Colins - 2017-01-21 12:44

Your LFS username: colins12

Their LFS username(s): j4me510
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] Mystic

Main reason(s): Cop rights violation

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://files.fm/u/gnva8uq4#_
Replay timestamps: Starting - 8:05 ; Ending - 10:42

Description of incident (inc date & time):
21.01.2017 ~14:10 +2GTM
I was cruising down the main straight, two cars in front of me, started to make a left turn, so I overtook them, not even hitting the middle line of the road with my tires, next thing I see is a cop chasing after me, at that point I did not know what I did wrong, I thought maybe I did speed a little bit (in the replay I pretty much stay on a 100km/h at that time). So the COP pulls me over and asks do I know what I did wrong. I reply that I really do not know. Then he says I was wrong way driving and speeding as well (he did not provide me with radar shot), at that time I was not sure about if I was speeding or not, but I was sure that I was on the left side. I tried to convince him that he has made an mistake, but he just did not care, auto collected a fine and just drove away saying to me that I should check my replay.

Sorry about my cheesy english, I hope we can solve this problem, because it just upset me, i felt scammed. If you actually find me guilty, then I`m sorry, but at this point I can`t see what I did wrong. I hope I hit the right subforum with this report.

EDIT Added a screenshot from last 20 tickets issued - http://i66.tinypic.com/4glpg8.jpg

RE: Report - [COP] Mystic (j4me510) - Zoltri - 2017-01-22 13:10

Hello Collin,
I have watched the replay and from my angle it looked like you were on the wrong side of the road. When reviewing the replay you were on the correct side of the road and were totally doing the speed limit. I am terrible sorry for my mistake and shall therefore refund you $500 in return. In future I shall try and be certain if a driver did do something wrong. I'm also sorry for my attidude towards you by saying 'Check the replay.' I hope you can forgive me and I shall not make another mistake.

-Mystic

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: BP. - BP - 2017-01-22 13:18

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Refund/compensation confirmed:

Code:
Mystic sent 500€ to colins12 (offline)
Mystic : !send 500 colins12

I don't really think there's much of a need to check the replay based on James's admission of him being wrong, an apology and because it's not a catastrophically bad case.

It's clear you know what you've done wrong James, but in future:
  • Be extra careful to ensure you're issuing valid fines, some players won't take the initiative or want to report/ask for a refund and this can be frustrating for them that they've been essentially robbed.
  • Be receptive if someone tells you that you might be wrong

RE: Report - [COP] Mystic (j4me510) - Colins - 2017-01-22 13:31

Thanks for you reply James, I accept your apology and hope that this incident will help you to grow your professionality as a cop. I have no hate on you, just felt like BP said about being essentially robbed.

Also thanks to BP for reviewing.

Thanks.
See you on the server.

-Klavz

RE: Report - [COP] Mystic (j4me510) - BP - 2017-01-22 13:33

Cool. Thanks

No action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.