[TC] Gaming Forums
- Unban kmlakv (Unban Request Denied by Leon) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - Unban kmlakv (Unban Request Denied by Leon) (/showthread.php?tid=25289)

- Unban kmlakv (Unban Request Denied by Leon) - KemalAkova - 2017-01-27 18:40

- Your LFS Username: kmlakv

- Time & Date of Incident : 2016-09-20 16:55:13

- Replay / Screenshot Link: -

- Replay Timestamps: -

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: İ read the rules again and again and i promise i will never crash any driver again.

Thanks

RE: Unban kmlakv - Leon - 2017-01-28 20:30

Hello,

Since the admin that banned you no longer is part of the team, management will discuss your request. We will return with an answer shortly.

In the meantime, could you please explain your behaviour prior to the ban? It should be quite obvious that ramming other players isn't accepted outside of a stunt server and you continued ramming everything in your path and caused huge accidents on purpose despite numerous warnings, kicks and bans. You also chose to ignore every admin trying to contact you.

RE: Unban kmlakv - KemalAkova - 2017-01-29 18:03

Hello,

İ was driving a bit fast and crashed other drivers accidently. They told me that i have to be careful and i said sorry. After 5 minutes i was driving again but i was driving less than speed limit and lost my steering wheel connection because of my cat (he attacked to usb cable) and when trying to push shift+p i crashed the police car which one was chasing people and he became angry easily. İ tried to explain but he was very angry and didnt listened me and banned.

RE: Unban kmlakv - Leon - 2017-01-31 17:33

The events you are describing are very far from what actually triggered the ban. You were ramming everyone in your path, actively swerving into oncoming traffic and pulling out infront of speeding cars at the very last second in order to cause collisions.

Since you've completely failed to acknowledge any of this, we've decided to deny your request.

Your ban ends 21/3 - 2017

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.