[TC] Gaming Forums
- Ghutra unban (Unban Request Denied by Blacktop) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - Ghutra unban (Unban Request Denied by Blacktop) (/showthread.php?tid=25449)

- Ghutra unban (Unban Request Denied by Blacktop) - Ghutra - 2017-02-12 20:21

● Your LFS Username: Ibtasim6781

● Time & Date of Incident: 12-02-2017 16:54 (dunno UTC nor GMT)

● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bln1ndnwy8l1dk9/KY3X_0R.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 2:33:26.69-End | 2:34:15.45

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: According to Mr. [TC]›Blacky‹[VCU] he said it was my fault for Wrong Way driving and hitting Joycean, which is obviously not true, as If you clearly see the replay you can see that I went on the curb with 3 wheels, gave too much throttle and I unwantedly started to drift/slide and wanted to correct this to obviously avoid an accident. But seems like he thought I was drifting and went Wrong Way because I felt to, obviously not true. Yes, I didnt apologize, thats true, and Im sorry for that. That "accident" wasnt avoidable, not even braking nor releasing throttle at the time I tried to correct the slide. Also I need to point out that the other driver didn't pull over for the chase and was just driving like nothing happens. same for the other who went Wrong Way and crashed me.
The driver who didn't pull over, went wrong way and rammed me on the end of the replay:

Nickname: (LFS) Nate
Username: nroberts17

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Ice. - Ice - 2017-02-12 20:44

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Blacktop. - Blacktop - 2017-02-13 15:05

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: Ghutra unban - Blacktop - 2017-02-13 15:49

Hi,

CorsaPower Wrote:According to Mr. [TC]›Blacky‹[VCU] he said it was my fault for Wrong Way driving and hitting Joycean, which is obviously not true...

It is true, see your explanation below.

CorsaPower Wrote:If you clearly see the replay you can see that I went on the curb with 3 wheels, gave too much throttle and I unwantedly started to drift/slide and wanted to correct this to obviously avoid an accident.

That sounds like causing an accident to me. You hit the kerb wrong, gave it too much gas, and you ended up on the other side of the road. In future, you know to apologise as soon as you cause the crash, whether you're in a chase or not. You don't have priority over other traffic, that other car shouldn't have the need to take evasive action.

Calling people "too dumb to make way", as well as swearing at me moments after you come back from a kick isn't a good way to get me on your side.

You will remain banned, and your ban will be lifted on Feb 17th, by which I trust you've learned two lessons; Say sorry if you cause a crash, and don't swear at admins when you're speaking to them.

(LFS) Nate has been issued with a confirmable warning for his actions.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.