[TC] Gaming Forums
[GU] Master Radio - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Live for Speed Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: [GU] Master Radio (/showthread.php?tid=25766)

[GU] Master Radio - Hris - 2017-03-14 18:33

No more works... Please delete!

RE: [GU] Master Radio - Chuck - 2017-03-14 18:43

I have a suggestion. Delete that exe file and publish a stream URL.

RE: [GU] Master Radio - Lewis2212 - 2017-03-14 18:54

(2017-03-14 18:43)Chuck Wrote:  I have a suggestion. Delete that exe file and publish a stream URL.

We have a radio page: GU Radio!

That application is an application that Hris made which allows you to listen to several radio stations.

RE: [GU] Master Radio - Chuck - 2017-03-14 19:26

It may be unfounded, but I cannot recommend anybody to execute any sort of 3rd party application. Especially when they were done by a total stranger and also if the same goal can be accomplished by other means (ie using a browser / media player).
Since this app is offered here, TC (and I as admin) have some responsibility for the things posted and shared here.

RE: [GU] Master Radio - Hris - 2017-03-14 21:02

I confirm that this application was made just to help the people (like me) with low-end PCs to listen to radio without need to open the browser because it uses a lot of memory! This application don't have any viruses, malware apps or anything else. The game connection is InSim based and i cannot steal your information. The InSim just shows you who is connected, can send welcome messages(settings.txt) and receive commands like "/o radio", "/o volume/+/-", etc. and that's it!

RE: [GU] Master Radio - Rout - 2017-03-15 02:32

+1, With this program I can hear GU Radio.
On my browser I cant Biggrin