[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report - classic (Report Archived by Bez) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report - classic (Report Archived by Bez) (/showthread.php?tid=26033)

- Report - classic (Report Archived by Bez) - sezski - 2017-04-18 11:42

Your LFS username: DJmad

Their LFS username(s): Classic_LFS
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] céássic

Main reason(s): Ramming/Insulting

Replay and/or screenshot link: Replay Screenshot
Replay timestamps: 1:27:30:00, 1:28:50:00

Description of incident (inc date & time): I was in a chase with Ganji, And, classic, and Niko • JDM.
So I enter the roundabout on the wrongside hoping to get a nice line to turn right to go onto Highway 1 and I get blocked from doing so; classic then barely misses me trying to ram my rear to block me (this would have also been another reason for the report). Then rams me again after that, into the roundabout.

Then at the second timestamp, he rams/P.I.T's me into a barrier and I call it. (I say about Niko and classic but I was wrong about Niko. I did say sorry to him after reviewing the replay and we were fine)

Later when I confront classic, he tells me to "pls shut up". Although he was in a chase, he could have still replied because he was at the point of being reported. And either way, he did reply but not about the incident. The screenshot of him telling me is above.

RE: Report - classic - Classic_lfs - 2017-04-18 12:17

When i say to you pls shut up when spamming more 5 times then i was angary for u spamming when i in chase second you should take over if you see siren dont ram a cob if he in chase

RE: Report - classic - sezski - 2017-04-18 12:34

No; I don't think you understand. YOU are being reported for ramming. Which unless you have proof of me ramming anyone, you shouldn't make false accusations which I know nothing of this happening. Which would be for a separate report from you about me. And please; feel free to do so. I'd be more than happy to be reported for a false reason.

RE: Report - classic - Bez - 2017-04-18 15:24

Dumped unneeded posts. Please only post if you have some valid/useful information for the report.

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

From what I can see there's nothing wrong with any of the manoeuvres from your timestamps DJ. The chase ending pit was also legitimate manoeuvre.

[Image: latest?cb=20160820183536]

As for the "shut up"? Really..

No action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.