[TC] Gaming Forums
+ [COP] Coìplletioè (Viklatz.LFs) (Report Archived by Sheep) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + [COP] Coìplletioè (Viklatz.LFs) (Report Archived by Sheep) (/showthread.php?tid=26053)

+ [COP] Coìplletioè (Viklatz.LFs) (Report Archived by Sheep) - Daklan - 2017-04-20 11:37

Your LFS username: Leon2365

Their LFS username(s): Viklatz.LFs
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] Coìplletioè

Main reason(s): Ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ra948zzwg6md46e/Daklan+Replay.mpr
Replay timestamps: 10:22:58, 10:29:50, 10:31:29, 10:34:08

Description of incident (20/04/2016 - 22:41 NZST / 11:25 UTC):
(10:22:58) Chase begins - not much else happening here other than witnessing Tyler's inability to keep up.
(10:29:50) The culprit arrives to the ongoing chase and eventually is the last man standing due to his cop-mates unable to continue after crashing.
(10:31:29) Ramming starts here - starts off with a full charge towards my predicted path which he simply "taps" my rear. Keeps going on from there with no sign of simply "chilling out" or responding to my accusations.
(10:34:08) Chase ends - no word about my accusations of him ramming again but just simply "gc".

It's either my lag that caused this or his inability to wear the COP tag and play out his role at a high standard.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Sheep. - Deaky - 2017-04-24 06:58

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: [COP] Coìplletioè (Viklatz.LFs) - Deaky - 2017-04-24 07:19

There were few miscalculated hits and he should've apologised for them. This also happened in the chase before he was chasing you.
Quote:5.4. Force / Physical Contact
Any force used must be calculated and tactical. The direct impact of intentional contact should cause very minor or ideally no damage to either car. Ramming is forbidden.

He was also having problems with driving overall, therefore I will revoke his COP license as I think basic training would be genuinely beneficial for him.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.