[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report - [GLOW] Dino (Report Archived by Brad) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report - [GLOW] Dino (Report Archived by Brad) (/showthread.php?tid=26082)

- Report - [GLOW] Dino (Report Archived by Brad) - AlZnKoRY - 2017-04-24 14:33

Your LFS username: AlZnKoRY

Their LFS username(s): hsvdin0
Their in-game nickname(s): [GLOW] Dino

Main reason(s): Wrong way and crashing - Dangerous leadership towards me - Swearing

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=60644528451533389999
Replay timestamps: 5:00 to 5:37 / 9:00 to 9:40

Description of incident (inc date & time): I think it was 5:00PM
it bothers me all the time, and the word " 7mar " means donkey and this is considered insulting and Dangerous leadership towards and Wrong way and crashing .

RE: Report - [GLOW] Dino - Dino - 2017-04-24 18:20

Hi, if you were seriously offended by "7mar" then I am sorry for using that word. Just surprises me since u are the first arab who feels offended of that word, usually I get called just 7mar back or the arab just does a hhhhHHhHHHhHhhh'.

What I honestly didn't like is the fact that you threatened to report me ingame at least 5 times with messages like "wait and see, are you ready for your report etc." (public and PM chat)
I asked SEVERAL times what even the issue is, I wanted to solve it ingame with you and I didn't even get a chance. Please talk to me next time Smile
Until you reported me and posted the link twice (?) in game I had no clue what you were on about.

kthxbye & tslm

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Brad. - Brad - 2017-04-24 18:36

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi,

Firstly, the wrong-way crash was unfortunate however Dino did apologise multiple times and i'm a little confused because it wasn't even you he hit? Anyway, no action needs to be taken on that.

Secondly, I can understand that you may feel annoyed at what Dino called you, however I have a few issues with how you handled this:

1) You did not try to resolve this on the server at all. If you would have asked Dino not to say that again, and then he continued to do so and/or cause arguments then you'd have a much stronger case.

2) Instead of trying to resolve yourself on the server, you taunt Dino with the fact that you're reporting him. Why put the effort into this (e.g. "are you ready to see your report?") rather than actually trying to resolve the situation?

Think about the TC members who have to deal with User Reports. Just for a second. Just look at how many UR's we typically receive per day and think about how much time is spent dealing with them.
Yes, that is a major part of our role, and a vital one which helps set us apart from other servers. However, just seriously consider whether your report is worthwhile before posting, that's all I ask.

Dino: I'd suggest not using that anymore if you know others may be offended.

Thanks,

Brad

No action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.