[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report [GN] M L 70o0S (Report Archived by Connor) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report [GN] M L 70o0S (Report Archived by Connor) (/showthread.php?tid=26180)

+ Report [GN] M L 70o0S (Report Archived by Connor) - Angel - 2017-05-10 15:55

Your LFS username: sergey29

Their LFS username(s): ferdos2019
Their in-game nickname(s): [GN] M L 70o0S

Main reason(s): Arab drifting, even though i warned him in Public chat to stop it, he ignored me.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/01qgodtum9dixj9/report%20ml7000.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps:
6:43 Starts arab drifting.
8:46 Starts arab drifting on the AB and if you keep spectating him from that time, you can see that he has done a couple of laps on the AB while he was arab drifting.
28:21 Starts arab drifting again then goes to the AB and drifts there.
57:26 I warn him to stop arab drifting, he ignores me and keeps on drifting, and continues drifting til the end of the replay (He probably kept on drifting afterwards, but i had to leave at that point)
Description of incident (inc date & time): 10.05.2017

RE: Report [GN] M L 70o0S - ferdos2019 - 2017-05-13 01:16

so
what's the different between arab drift and normal drift because it do on high speed
did i crash some one or make some one crash no soo that is not a reason to stop any one drift all the guys drifting i know not arab drift but why ??
all the game and server for fun not to dispute with some one drift or make mistake if y see some one drift and make alot of crashs go and telling him stop i look to the map before i make some drift and if i change my name to Foreigner name like angel maybe Wink and drift no won will talk to my i know that just stop be asshole and play with fun
'
'
' yes i was arab drift and did i crash y or make y crash nah but y hate us
and if y can see in 6:43 i am not do arab drift it's a norml drift but just i am use arabic name and xfg y say arab drift that not arab i try to take to corner with drift like any one but my name arabic say that arab drift
did y know arab drift the doing it on high speed 160 km/h and up now one do it on 100km/h
thanks ro report

RE: Report [GN] M L 70o0S - B A D R - 2017-05-13 10:02

Angel right now

https://f.top4top.net/m_4981lslf0.mov

Administrator Message by: BP

3.2. Only admins and users involved in the user report/unban request are permitted to post.

Warning level will be raised.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Connor. - Connor - 2017-05-16 22:37

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

(2017-05-13 01:16)ferdos2019 Wrote:  so
what's the different between arab drift and normal drift

The difference is that 'arab drifting' is not allowed on our servers because it causes far too many problems. NOT because it's an 'arab' thing, because the practical side of it ruins gameplay for others, due to you using all of the road to drift side to side. In contrast, a 'normal' drift will be controlled and not use up the whole road, or completely ruin someone's gameplay.

Quote:and if y can see in 6:43 i am not do arab drift it's a norml drift but just i am use arabic name and xfg y say arab drift that not arab i try to take to corner with drift like any one but my name arabic say that arab drift

Please don't try and make this a racial thing. It really isn't. We've had many other people who aren't Arabic perform 'arab drifting' and have been banned for it, simply because it is against the rules. And yet, you still seem to want to ignore those simple instructions. We've given you some freedom to do it in Stuntzones; please, make use of them rather than going out and ruining others' gameplay.

We know you want to have fun on the server, but you need to follow the rules in order to allow EVERYONE to have fun, not just yourself.

In accordance to his previous warning on this same matter, ferdos2019 will receive a 7 day ban for going against the rules.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.