[TC] Gaming Forums
[P] Basic Training - RipstiE - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Police Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Basic Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Thread: [P] Basic Training - RipstiE (/showthread.php?tid=26297)

[P] Basic Training - RipstiE - RipstiE - 2017-05-24 21:15

LFS Username: RipstiE
Nickname: Lo°RipstiE
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): Free from now until this sunday at any time.
Then on Mon-Thu only between 18:00-23:00 of helsinki time. And from there, i'll be free at any time again.
English, Czech and little bit Finish

Basic Training - RipstiE - Connor - 2017-05-24 21:21

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team

RE: Basic Training - RipstiE - RipstiE - 2017-05-24 21:29

I have read and understood it.

Basic Training - RipstiE - Connor - 2017-05-24 21:34

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

RE: Basic Training - RipstiE - RipstiE - 2017-06-12 23:01

Tomorrow it's 21st day, still no trainer had time for me at first and then none of them answer my messeages. This was the 3rd time i tried to do basic training, but again the same issues...

RE: Basic Training - RipstiE - Connor - 2017-06-13 13:54

Hello,

I'm sure you're aware of the ongoing server issues. If so, you'd also understand that trainings cannot take place with the servers offline (and without any InSim). I will allow you to keep this application open for longer while the issues are fixed.

In the meantime, please stay patient and maybe think about practising for your training. When the issues are fixed, we will commence trainings straight away.

Thanks.

Basic Training - RipstiE - Carl - 2017-06-19 16:01

Training Information:

Took place on: 19/06/2017

Trainer(s) Present: Nismo [T]

Assistance Present: Angel [CA], Barney [CA] & Some1 [CA]

Lead Trainer: Nismo [T]

Good Points: Good car control throughout. You held good driving lines and I could see you always catching up to the suspect through the corners. You kept your tyres cool during the chase and there were no problems with regards to your car control during the chase. Your PITs were up to standard with the correct force and positioning for the most part. You also attempted a boxing maneuver after a pit.

Improvements: Little bit slow with your reactions when the suspect made a sudden turn, however you did manage to recover from your mistakes without losing too much ground. I want you to leave a larger gap at places where the suspect could go in a different direction. On the occasions it happened to you it was very hard to judge, but as a bit of an improvement keep an eye out for places where the suspect could make a sudden dart to and give yourself that space and time to follow him.

Notes: Good performance.

[P] Basic Training - RipstiE - Carl - 2017-06-19 16:37

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team