[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report - racerss (Report Archived by Brad) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report - racerss (Report Archived by Brad) (/showthread.php?tid=26478)

- Report - racerss (Report Archived by Brad) - sezski - 2017-06-16 13:11

Your LFS username: DJmad

Their LFS username(s): racerss
Their in-game nickname(s): Dee [COP]

Main reason(s): False fine(s).

Replay and/or screenshot link:
Replay timestamps:
2:17:29: I am exiting the roundabout, Dee following me lights me up for no reason.
2:17:45:
Me: "now you are chasing me for no reason....".
Dee: "Fined for careless driving".
Me: "what did I do?".
Dee: "Careless driving sir.".
Me: "specifically.....".
Dee: "Operating an unsafe vehicule.".
*Dee then fines me 60€ for Careless Driving*.

Description of incident (inc date & time): Not long before this replay.16/06/2017.

I am cruising along, heading towards Safezone 2, and then Dee decides to light me up, for no reason. I asked him, as said above, "careless driving" "Careless driving" "Operating an unsafe vehicule.". There is no need for the fine. I'm not looking to get the money back, but him to be punished accordingly. It was just before this too (not sure of the timestamp, but not to long before the timestamps above) that he fined [GLOW] Dino for "Careless Driving 60€" when he wasn't driving, he was afk and a tad on the concrete, on the side of the ab. Either Dino had previously been fined for Illigal Parking 40€/80€, so Dee was fining Dino for his own benefit, or Dee was abusing the system in another way, by false fining again, but also giving "invisible fines". This way the user cannot see that he has been fined. (unless a noticeable amount is gone). Either way, he is issuing these fines, when he shouldn't.

RE: Report - racerss - Adorable - 2017-06-16 13:12

You were caught operating an unsafe vehicule, which falls under careless driving.

This, was your car:

[Image: lfs_00000104.jpg]

Please think twice before making reports, have a good day.

RE: Report - racerss - BP - 2017-06-16 17:05

Adorable, could you please maybe comment on the other half of the report, for the benefit of the admin reviewing. Thanks

Quote: It was just before this too (not sure of the timestamp, but not to long before the timestamps above) that he fined [GLOW] Dino for "Careless Driving 60€" when he wasn't driving, he was afk and a tad on the concrete, on the side of the ab. Either Dino had previously been fined for Illigal Parking 40€/80€, so Dee was fining Dino for his own benefit, or Dee was abusing the system in another way, by false fining again, but also giving "invisible fines". This way the user cannot see that he has been fined. (unless a noticeable amount is gone). Either way, he is issuing these fines, when he shouldn't.

RE: Report - racerss - Adorable - 2017-06-16 21:50

The previous fine was a careless driving fine in which Dino was overtaking in a corner.

RE: Report - racerss - Brad - 2017-06-16 22:10

And you fined him for careless driving when he was AFK. Is that right?

RE: Report - racerss - Adorable - 2017-06-16 22:37

Chase started in the point which he commited his offence, He was not AFK, I attempted communicating with him and he didn't reply at all, want chat logs? (in the !local)

RE: Report - racerss - Brad - 2017-06-16 22:43

That's fine, I checked. No issue with that.

No issue with the careless driving fine, either. Medium careless driving fine considering how badly damaged the car was is reasonable in my opinion.

No action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.