[TC] Gaming Forums
I am sorry. - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: I am sorry. (/showthread.php?tid=26486)

I am sorry. - Jacob - 2017-06-16 22:39

Hello everyone,

I would like to say sorry for what i have said. I will not create any excuses, it just came in the worst time as it could. I am sorry to those who were offended by what i have said and to my exteammates who had to deal with it after that. I will not ask for an unban, im going to serve my year ban and make up my minds.

Sorry again and cya in a year.

RE: I am sorry. - Frozen - 2017-06-16 23:27

It's very mature of you to admit a mistake Jacob. To be honest, I understand what you did based on how frustrating the situation was. That doesn't make it any better, but understandable at least.

I hope to see you in one year! Smile Best of luck.

RE: I am sorry. - Russ - 2017-06-16 23:29

Respect to you for apologising Jacob. We've all been incredibly frustrated over the issues recently, I hope to see you in game in the future.

RE: I am sorry. - Spark - 2017-06-17 00:22

Sad to see things turn out like this but anyhow very mature from your side, best of luck and I hope to see you in a year.

RE: I am sorry. - Daklan - 2017-06-17 04:15

God speed J.

We'll be waiting for you here till you come back mate (:

RE: I am sorry. - Shino - 2017-06-17 10:07

It is a shame that this happened this way, however, you know what you did was wrong Jacob and respect to you for admitting it, shows a lot of maturity from your behalf, hope to see you in a year bud. gl

RE: I am sorry. - Carl - 2017-06-17 10:10

We know you're not a bad person, a lot of frustration built up from the recent events at TC. Hope we can see you again next year!

RE: I am sorry. - Borja - 2017-06-17 12:41

Nice from your side to say sorry, you're not a bad boy, and the situation had been a bit frustrating, but not for be a regular player any of us are allowed to do that.

Best of luck this year, and looking forward to seeing you back!

RE: I am sorry. - Audiojack - 2017-06-17 15:01

I'm sure you're not the only one who thought of those things, just happened to be the one who said it out loud. Hope to see you later.

RE: I am sorry. - Connor - 2017-06-17 23:53

Understandable, mate. Thanks for apologising so sincerely. I really do hope we see you in less than a year man, maybe in Gumball; best of luck. Smile

RE: I am sorry. - Raphi - 2017-06-18 08:35

As others said above, the combination of frustration and the recent events regarding TC could have pushed you into this. However, we all know that you're a nice guy.
See you in one year mate. Wink