[TC] Gaming Forums
Handing Over The Keys.. - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Affiliate Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Forum: The Red Devil Street Racers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Thread: Handing Over The Keys.. (/showthread.php?tid=26623)

Pages: 1 2

Handing Over The Keys.. - Carl - 2017-06-30 23:33

Hello all,

I know this might come as a shock to you, but it's time for me to try out some new things here in LFS whilst I have the chance. RDSR was my first affiliate team in CityDriving and I've enjoyed every minute of it! It was quite a challenge and I may have made some mistakes from time to time, but overall I think I've managed quite well. After 3 years of being an RDSR member, it's time to try out some new roads.

Here are some screenshots from my time in the team!

With that being said, I'd like to announce that,

[Image: nl.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=VVAK] [RDSR] Roy will be taking over leadership of RDSR from now on and I'm confident that he will make the team progress even further. Thanks for stepping up to the mark Roy!

With the Team Mentor role vacant, we had to choose somebody to take the place of Roy.

[Image: es.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=borja_s13] [RDSR] Borja Has been promoted to Team Mentor and will assist management by helping with events such as open recruitment.

Thanks Borja for stepping up to the management role!

[Image: es.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=borja_s13] [RDSR] Borja

Nismo signing out, thanks for reading!

-Nismo

[Image: Y3F6Wrd.png]

RE: Handing Over The Keys.. - Russ - 2017-06-30 23:37

Whilst not surprised by this, it will be strange to not see you in [RDSR] tags. I wish you the best of luck with whatever you do next Carl. Thanks for everything you've done for me and the team.

Of course, I wish Roy and Borja the best of luck in their new roles - big boots to fill Smile

RE: Handing Over The Keys.. - Ehet - 2017-06-30 23:38

GG, Good luck!

And congrats to Roy and Borja!

RE: Handing Over The Keys.. - Angel - 2017-06-30 23:39

Good luck, and gratz to the others.

RE: Handing Over The Keys.. - Alex. - 2017-06-30 23:41

Congratulations guys and best of luck Nismo!

RE: Handing Over The Keys.. - Roy - 2017-06-30 23:42

Nismo, I want to thank you for all the hard work you did for the team. You have been of great value for RDSR, being leader for years.

For me you have been great leader and a super friend these years. I still remember the day you invited me for RDSR, which started my time here. You've also been a great mentor for me. I hope you will enjoy the new way your are going to pave now. You will be an inspiration for a great deal of people, which you have been for me since day one.

Thanks for everything Buddy

~ Roy

RE: Handing Over The Keys.. - Borja - 2017-06-30 23:45

Have been a wile since I had pm'ed you Nismo for trying to be part of this big family. Since this day, you always give me the steps for improve my self, and you have been there for helping me over any problems I would have.
Thanks, an awesome work has been done from your side, and believe me, you will be missed.

Congratulations Roy on your hard work, has been a long way for it!

And will try to do my best on my new role!

RE: Handing Over The Keys.. - Cam - 2017-06-30 23:51

Thank you for everything you have done for RDSR, you have done exceptionally well managing RDSR over the last year, it certainly would not be as great as it is today without your contributions, and I certainly would not have been able to have carried out my role without you. We've had so many good memories together, and I'm sure we'll continue to create more!

Best of luck, may these new roads take you far!

I have full confidence Roy will be able to continue to strive and keep RDSR afloat and I'd also like to say well done to Borja for his promotion whom has been a very heart-warming member from the minute he joined us, I'm sure he'll also strive.

~ Sonic

RE: Handing Over The Keys.. - sezski - 2017-06-30 23:56

Wow, this is a massive surprise to me, haven't expected this to come, not at least for another year or two, anyway I wish you all good luck and hope everything goes well for you all. Carl, we should cruise sometime, need to get used to you not having that famous tag Wink

RE: Handing Over The Keys.. - Pete - 2017-07-01 01:41

You've done a great job with RDSR, Nismo. I trust you've left it in capable hands going forward. Good luck with your 'new roads' Wink

RE: Handing Over The Keys.. - robo - 2017-07-01 07:45

Good lick mate gonna take time getting used to but wish u all the best and hope we still have epic chases together

Robo

RE: Handing Over The Keys.. - Spark - 2017-07-01 08:02

You've Done extremely well for RDSR, I hope you'll do well with whatever you will do next!

RE: Handing Over The Keys.. - Adam - 2017-07-01 08:47

i wonder why? Tongue

RE: Handing Over The Keys.. - Charlie - 2017-07-01 08:54

Good luck mate!

RE: Handing Over The Keys.. - Foloride - 2017-07-01 09:10

Good luck Nismo and congrats Roy and Borja!

RE: Handing Over The Keys.. - MousemanLV - 2017-07-01 09:36

Aw man Sad It will be different seeing you with no RDSR tag, Gary.

RE: Handing Over The Keys.. - Raphi - 2017-07-01 09:43

That's really surprising, I wasn't execting that at all from your side, Nismo. Good luck to you!
And congratulations to Roy and Borja, they'll do well for sure

RE: Handing Over The Keys.. - Some1 - 2017-07-01 09:45

Good luck Nismo, congratulations Roy and Borja.

RE: Handing Over The Keys.. - Shino - 2017-07-01 10:05

Good luck to all!

RE: Handing Over The Keys.. - GOOMB - 2017-07-01 11:12

Good luck m8!