[TC] Gaming Forums
T300 Suddenly Stopped Working - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Technology Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Forum: Tech Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Thread: T300 Suddenly Stopped Working (/showthread.php?tid=26633)

T300 Suddenly Stopped Working - Razz - 2017-07-01 22:59

Hey,

So I was on LFS today and all of a sudden my T300 just stopped working. Instead of a RED LED power light on the base, it turned to a GREEN LED. Now I searched it up and this could also mean that the pedals are either combined or normal however this is not the case.

Every time I insert the USB into the PC port, the light constantly stays GREEN. The usual calibration process at the start is no longer happening.

I've tried the bootloader method by updating the firmware, however it still isn't working. This is the USB error I get every time I plug it in:
[Image: TJiMWxi.png]

Has anyone had this sort of situation?

Thanks Smile

-Razz

EDIT: I've been issued with an replacement. Hope this new T300 lasts now Tongue Thank's for the responses Smile

RE: T300 Suddenly Stopped Working - BP - 2017-07-01 23:00

Moving to Tech Support Thumbup1

RE: T300 Suddenly Stopped Working - StreetFX - 2017-07-01 23:48

Make sure having the mode set to PS3, and if you want the light from green too red again. Push and hold the button where the light is.

Also try another pc to connect if possible. If not try uninstall the driver of your wheel, then install it again.

If nothing of these methods work, it's probably something faulty with your wheel.

RE: T300 Suddenly Stopped Working - Razz - 2017-07-02 00:28

Already tried all of that :/ But still its the same problem

RE: T300 Suddenly Stopped Working - Pete - 2017-07-02 06:09

Doesn't sound good, Razz. Is your wheel still in warranty? I would considering contacting Thrustmaster directly because if you've tried connecting it to another PC and the same thing has happened, there's something wrong with the logic board inside the wheel which you're not going to be able fix without some technical support from Thrustmaster.

RE: T300 Suddenly Stopped Working - Razz - 2017-07-02 13:00

Yeah the wheel is still under warranty. Weird thing is, it's only been 4 months since I purchased it so wasn't expecting it to have any faults so soon.

Going to ring up thrustmaster tomorrow and see if they can help in any way.