[TC] Gaming Forums
[Code 1] Unban request - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [Code 1] Unban request (/showthread.php?tid=26675)

Unban request - Vic - 2017-07-06 11:43

● Your LFS Username: Vic

● Time & Date of Incident: I don't remember.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: ∅
● Replay Timestamps:∅

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I really don't remember why i was banned from TC. I play since 2006 (I stopped for 1 year) and TC is one of the best server on this game. I really want to connect and play on TC server again! Can you show me why i was banned? Thank you! Smile

RE: Unban request - Pete - 2017-07-06 14:25

Hi there,

You were banned for possible account fraud. This account was previously being used in France but has recently been used in Germany. If you can let me know why this might be the case we can discuss an unban.

Cheers,

Pete

RE: Unban request - Vic - 2017-07-06 16:23

I live in France (Alsace - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alsace , so near the borders).
I'm currently in Germany for a double engineering diploma. Smile
Until August i'm in Germany and then i will return in France. Smile
Do you need proofs/papers from my school?

RE: Unban request - Pete - 2017-07-07 18:32

No, no, that's fine. I'll unban you now.

If you change country again, just let us know in this thread so that we can sort you out.

Cheers,

Pete

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

Unban Request - Vic - 2017-08-04 18:34

● Your LFS Username: Vic

● Time & Date of Incident: 2 weeks ago (i asked for the same reason 4 weeks ago)

● Replay / Screenshot Link: /
● Replay Timestamps: /

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I played on TC LFS Server from Germany (so German I.P) and when i was back in France for the week-end i was banned (Fraud account). Now i have finish my studies in Germany and i will stay in France with a French I.P.

Thank you.

RE: Unban request - BP - 2017-08-04 18:38

As asked, please keep this Code 1 stuff to one thread. Threads merged.
I'll sort you out now.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.