[TC] Gaming Forums
I need advice to earn quick money!! - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: I need advice to earn quick money!! (/showthread.php?tid=26752)

I need advice to earn quick money!! - FatMouze - 2017-07-14 12:18

Hi!
So i probably sound like a noob but i need to earn quick TC-cash so i can attend to GB3K, I have like 7k atm, I drive around with 50% res part-time and be a cop part-time, I don't have much time to play TC and when i do i go all in for that sweet sweet TC Dolla x)

Best Regards

RE: I need advice to earn quick money!! - Adrian - 2017-07-14 12:21

XFG/XRG with 35%-50% restriction and drive within speed limits, there is no faster way to earn money.

RE: I need advice to earn quick money!! - FatMouze - 2017-07-14 12:22

Edit; I am NOT begging for donations, I know how hard it is to earn cash and therefor i am not begging.

RE: I need advice to earn quick money!! - BP - 2017-07-14 12:42

Thread moved to somewhere a little more appropriate.

Also.. what Adrian said seems about right. Copping can get you a lot too, but probably not as consistently.

RE: I need advice to earn quick money!! - Deaky - 2017-07-14 13:32

You can do ~5000€ in an hour if you do what Adrian said Tongue If possible try to keep your trip as long as possible, as the bonus will get bigger. Just remember to only pit in safe zones and if you leave the server in safe zone, you can get your trip back if you rejoin the track in 30 minutes Smile

RE: I need advice to earn quick money!! - Charlie - 2017-07-14 13:36

Also, following on from what Sheep said, if you do have to leave the server for more than 30 minutes:

Save the trip in the safezone
Go to an empty server ([TC] CityDriving Two/Three)
Go on track, and your trip is restored!
Stay there for as long as you need!

Hope this helps
~Lose

RE: I need advice to earn quick money!! - Cam - 2017-07-14 13:42

If you're creative, you could perhaps make skins for people in exchange for a fee. It's likely that quite a few people will be looking gumball skins at this time.

RE: I need advice to earn quick money!! - Adorable - 2017-07-14 18:33

You can buy InSim cash in exchange to real life €€; If you really need it to participate.

Else you just have to choose the most optimal circuit to drive on, you do also have to try not to lose your trip/bonus and always stick to the limit, to maximize your income.

RE: I need advice to earn quick money!! - gigawert - 2017-07-14 22:23

In very ideal conditions you could earn 4,320 euros an hour (excluding bonuses). However that is only if you are driving a 50% restriction UF1/XRG/XFG at the speed limit 100% of the time, which won't happen as there will be roundabouts or your car will take longer to get up to speed. I'd say 4,320 an hour is a realistic estimate if you DO include bonuses.