[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Unban Request Novak- (Unban Request Granted by Stunna) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Unban Request Novak- (Unban Request Granted by Stunna) (/showthread.php?tid=26808)

+ Unban Request Novak- (Unban Request Granted by Stunna) - Novak- - 2017-07-19 00:32

I dont have any replay links

It happened around 8:15pm eastern standard time

I was just banned for 14 days on weston park I do not rremember who did it but i remember what happened.

I saw a car stuck in a corner and another car pinning him there so I moved the other car so he could be set free this was in a parking lot. First the admin took away my car and i asked him why he said because of me hitting the car I said ok tried to talk to him more then he stopped repsinding and banned me for 14 days. I do not think i should be banned for that long over something like this...

RE: Unban Request Novak- - Stunna - 2017-07-19 00:42

You rammed him & would not respond to me what so ever. Then when i restricted you to a uf1 I got your attention and even after that you still would not say sorry to the user.

RE: Unban Request Novak- - Novak- - 2017-07-19 00:47

As I told you i thought the other person was trapped in the corner im sorry for the misunderstanding but thats what it is a misunderstanding. the reason I did not respond to you is because i use vr in lfs and it is hard to see the chat. After you restricted me to the uf1 i tried to talk to you about it but you did not repsond then eventually banned me....

RE: Unban Request Novak- - Stunna - 2017-07-19 00:59

So why couldn't you just say sorry to the user? I banned you for referring or alluding to me as a male genital.

RE: Unban Request Novak- - Novak- - 2017-07-19 01:03

Sorry for calling you a d**k that was uncalled for. The reason I did not apologize to the user was I thought he was harassing the driver in the corner by keeping him there thats the reason I pushed him in the first place, I should have apologized after i realized that was not what was happening but I was to busy trying to talk to you and then I was banned . if you remember who it was I would gladly write them a pm if they have a forum account.

RE: Unban Request Novak- - Stunna - 2017-07-19 01:18

His username is "turki14" give him a shout next time you see him in-game. I'll give you another chance. I'm going to unban you shortly. If you continue to break rules don't expect an unban so fast next time.

RE: Unban Request Novak- - Novak- - 2017-07-19 01:19

alright thanks man

Status: Completed. Updated by Stunna. - Stunna - 2017-07-19 01:19

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.