[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report nubito (Report Archived by Sheep) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report nubito (Report Archived by Sheep) (/showthread.php?tid=26894)

+ Report nubito (Report Archived by Sheep) - Brixton - 2017-07-29 20:40

Your LFS username: Brixton4g63t

Their LFS username(s): nubito
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] intruz

Main reason(s):
Cause I get no chance to say something here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=26892

I think he was complete wrong and do abused his COP license.

18:29 - Start helping S A IX (vertti7)
18:58 - Nubito starts chase for...I dont know. Was nothing wrong, I tow carefully
19:06 - (Chase was still on, you can hear the siren), Wnk turns hard and dangerous in. He ignore
19:11 - I hit Wnk, cause I havent seen him in cause of his turn. But I saw he going to tow, so I stop
19:15 - S A IX (vertti7) told him, that I was helping him

Then I start arguing, cause he said the reason for chase is causing a accident. BUT he was starting chase me much time before I hit Wnk. So for what he was chase me?

Yeah I told him "If you fine me, I will report you".

And the funny thing is, that he not posting the whole chat:

22:07 - He say: "You kiddy, you know"
22:18 - He say" :"Swaer me, cmon" (Thats why I say: "I´m not swearing"

I´m sorry for arguing, but that was so crazy.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.rsm-hosting.de/lfs/nubito.mpr
Replay timestamps:

Description of incident (inc date & time): 29.07.2017, around 22:15 GMT+2

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Sheep. - Deaky - 2017-07-29 21:31

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report nubito - Deaky - 2017-07-29 21:55

Just to start off with, I put caution on 19:54:41 UTC. Nubito starts to chase you at 19:56, which means caution had been on for ~2 minutes. (= he should've slowed down, which he really didn't do).

I don't really understand why nubito was going to fine you for causing an accident, maybe because some other guy failed to slow down for caution too and hit a barrier? Perhaps. Still, the fine would've been bad decision in my opinion, as the cop himself is more in the wrong than you. If nobody is answering to SOS calls, I find it nice that other cruisers help the ones who clearly need it, especially if a car is in a dangerous place.

By the way Brixton, If you would've been catched and fined a refund would've not been possible because you failed to stop. Please keep this in mind, as I said to you in the server too. If you think fine is unfair just pay it and do a report. And if the fine really was unfair (like in this case) you would get a refund Smile

User has received a reminder to think about his fines, and if he is unsure about the fine then just forget it to avoid complications like this. Also he has been told to not call somebody "kiddy", "kid" etc.

Cheers

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.