[TC] Gaming Forums
+ brixton #2 (Report Archived by Howlin) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + brixton #2 (Report Archived by Howlin) (/showthread.php?tid=26906)

+ brixton #2 (Report Archived by Howlin) - Adorable - 2017-07-30 16:29

Your LFS username: racerss

Their LFS username(s): Brixton4g63t
Their in-game nickname(s): Red Brixton

Main reason(s): Passive-Agressive attitude after a successful report

Chatlog Wrote:Dee [COP] Joins [GLOW] Barney chase.
7/30/2017 9:47:40 AM [COP]Brixton : i lost it, ty Smile
7/30/2017 9:47:43 AM [COP]Brixton left the chase.
7/30/2017 9:48:23 AM [COP]Brixton : cause I like more the !lost then that Backup :>
Jul 30 11:43:38 [COP]Brixton^L: [COP] you are
Jul 30 11:43:45 [COP]Brixton^L: [COP] annoying and a wannabe
Jul 30 11:44:20 [COP]Brixton^L: [COP] funny thing is: More complaining about you than about me
Jul 30 11:45:36 [COP]Brixton : ^L[GLOW]Barney[COP] - +1

And many more instances, my chatlog doesnt cover them all, but I believe these are enough, but if you provide me with his messages I will export the rest...

Description of incident (inc date & time): Today this morning - 7/30/17

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Brad. - Brad - 2017-07-30 17:47

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

As discussed on Discord, this is getting extremely frustrating, now.

Brixton, Dee, Bee

All 3 of you are receiving confirmable warnings. Not solely based on this report (as Bee isn't mentioned at all), but from looking at the chatlogs you all clearly have a personal grudge and this is sapping our time, effort, and enthusiasm.

Bee, specifically, some of your comments were nasty and unwarranted. You probably disagree with that, but I'd like to think I'm impartial in this issue and I found they were excessive.

If you all can't be adults and be civil to each other then avoid each other. That means don't speak to each other, don't give sarcastic comments, don't join each other's chases.

If all 3 of you (and whoever else may be involved) don't take one of the above two options then we'll get rid of all of you. We have more pressing issues at the moment and this kind of childish behaviour is frankly pathetic.

I'll leave this open for you to give your thoughts/replies, but please take into account the above and keep this civil. Is there are substantial underlying issues you wish to raise in private, PM a member of management.

RE: brixton #2 - Brixton - 2017-07-31 05:54

@Brad: Allright, I have understand what you mean.

@Adorable: Can I ask you, why you everytime only report me?

I was on 1on1 Chase with the [GLOW] and Dee change to COP and tell me (after all what was) that he want to join. So I !lost it and tell the true. I rather have a !lost then help from Dee. Thats my decision and I have the right to say that. Its no swear and no insult, just what I think.

[GLOW]Barney[COP] was part of the discussion too. And some others on other times too. I´m not the only one who say, that Dee is annoying. But you report only me. That look like a personaly problem, which you try to clear with a exaggerated correctly interpretation of the rules and overusing the report system.

So whats your personal problem with me? I dont do things that deserve a ban (not intentionally) and you dont get me out of the server with that. So whats the point?

It would be nice if we find a solution for it. I will do what Brad say and dont discuss with some persons on the server from now. But it would be nice, if you can give a statement. Cause I dont want to be part of a problem on the server, cause I´m here just for fun in my rare free time.

I dont want to start a flame threat, I want a adult discussion to find a solution between us two.
If that dont work, then I dont want to discuss. I dont want to say "You did that, You did that...". I know, that I use sarcasm too. I just want a solution in name of gamingfun. Smile

RE: brixton #2 - Barney - 2017-07-31 11:09

I have acknowledged this thread. Please be patient during the review, I will reply in due course, most likely within a couple of days. I have not yet decided whether i'll reply in puplic or per PM. If you close this thread, i'll for sure PM you or another member of the management in detail.

But before i reply, i'd like to make sure you were refering to public ingame chat only, that lead to the warning. Is that correct?

RE: brixton #2 - Adorable - 2017-07-31 12:03

Brixton Wrote:Can I ask you, why you everytime only report me?

Maybe because you're being disrespectful or filling the chat with crap that's only going to wind up players?

Brixton Wrote:I want a adult discussion

Your behavior in the servers implies you're far away from being an adult. Simple really, What do you expect by calling someone you've never met "annoying"?

Brixton Wrote:I just want a solution

Brad Wrote:be civil to each other then avoid each other. That means don't speak to each other, don't give sarcastic comments, don't join each other's chases.

Barney Wrote:But before i reply

Not telling you what to do or anything, But I think that you and I know exactly what's been going on for the past 2 years, I have received over hundreds of malicious messages from you and few other peoples around you in the form of attacks, I'd rather not go into details, but I can quote you some examples if you wish.

As you may have probably noticed, this report wasn't made to showcase or complain to any of what you've been doing, because I know that you're a door that once opened it will never close.

Let us just utilize what Brad concluded and lets just move on shall we?

RE: brixton #2 - Barney - 2017-07-31 12:13

No/cancel

RE: brixton #2 - Adorable - 2017-07-31 12:20

Elaborate please

RE: brixton #2 - Brixton - 2017-07-31 13:06

(2017-07-31 12:03)Adorable Wrote:  
Brixton Wrote:Can I ask you, why you everytime only report me?

Maybe because you're being disrespectful or filling the chat with crap that's only going to wind up players?

Brixton Wrote:I want a adult discussion

Your behavior in the servers implies you're far away from being an adult. Simple really, What do you expect by calling someone you've never met "annoying"?
So calling someone I only meet online "annoying" is not OK. But calling someone you only meet online calling "far away from beeing adult" and "beeing disrespectful" ist OK. Funny logic. And then judge about what I write with other players, when you dont know in which connection I have to them. You realy should think about your moral position. Wink

But anyways.

I see there is no will from your side to find a solution. I think you are still mad about this: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=26407
If thats right or not...only you know. But you have told me, that you never forget.

But I can live with that. I just gave you the chance to talk, you dont want to use it. So see you on the server. I will avoid you when I can, but I will play normal in any other way. That mean fine, chat, chase and crusing.

Discussion is over for me. I dont want to lose my fun at TC Server only in cause you think you have a morally superior (what it looks like for me). GL & HF. Thumbup

RE: brixton #2 - Brad - 2017-07-31 15:14

(2017-07-31 11:09)Barney Wrote:  I have acknowledged this thread. Please be patient during the review, I will reply in due course, most likely within a couple of days. I have not yet decided whether i'll reply in puplic or per PM. If you close this thread, i'll for sure PM you or another member of the management in detail.

But before i reply, i'd like to make sure you were refering to public ingame chat only, that lead to the warning. Is that correct?

No, I'm referring also to !pm and !l messages between you all, which is reasonable in this case.

I'll leave this open for as long as you remain civil and don't let that chip on your shoulder take over.

RE: brixton #2 - Howlin - 2017-08-06 20:49

This is finished with it seems.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.