[TC] Gaming Forums
Blackwood track change - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Blackwood track change (/showthread.php?tid=26960)

Pages: 1 2

Blackwood track change - Banana4Life - 2017-08-05 21:42

Hi Smile

Everyone on Bl just goes up and down Industry Lane, circling back around at the rb which is woefully boring, or play about in the storage yard. This leaves no one on the actual track.

My suggestion would be to just remove all objects from the track, making it much more fun for the few people who do drive on track. The direction could maybe change every 4 hours or something.

Or even replace objects with some simple road markings, you can take normal racing line, if you see someone coming opposite direction you can both shift over to your side using the road markings.

At the moment there are very few on track so why not open it up Smile

RE: Blackwood track change - Tingle - 2017-08-05 22:25

Sounds like a good for me. The objects could probably be put to better use in the more traffic-intense areas. The thing about changing the direction every four hours sounds like it will be a hassle though.

RE: Blackwood track change - Brixton - 2017-08-05 23:00

Or make it a kind of Hightway like it is on Westhill only with less things around.

I still like the Track on Blackwood.

RE: Blackwood track change - dyzio2206 - 2017-08-06 01:35

sounds cool.. 2 for 1... the industrial complex covering those who want urban driving and a track with minimum obstacles for "trackday" style driving..
changing direction could be on a daily basis and the object count that is saved in the process can be used for other things..

RE: Blackwood track change - Ghutra - 2017-08-06 02:26

I agree with having simpler road markings and such, which these objects could be used on other parts of the layout to improve it, but changing the track's direction would be annoying (not like changing the whole track from X to Y) as you would end up confused to where you are suppossed to drive if you don't keep track of it and you'll need to be asking everytime checking whats the actual direction the track is on.
Imo the straight could be at least 160km/h, or 200km/h like Westhill's on-track HW.

+1 for less objects on the actual track with more objects where the high dense traffic zones and -1 for cycle direction change.

RE: Blackwood track change - Sky - 2017-08-06 02:32

I agree, removing objects from the track only and make it one way, or make road marking for the traffic in opposite side when traffic approaching all get on his lane.

RE: Blackwood track change - Getrag - 2017-08-06 06:11

Ever since the update big percentage of the blackwood itself is being forgotten if lfs keeps doing this updates every tc track will become like this I think we should focus on getting more people back to circuit because big part of the track is just dead. Maybe new improved layout on circuit part can make things better. Circuit is faster part if you remove lyt on the circuit part it will just be another circuit. We should focus getting people back to circuit but keep good amount of people on new part of blackwood too.

RE: Blackwood track change - Carl - 2017-08-06 09:22

I don't think any objects on the track need to be changed, but maybe trial a different path that can lead cars onto the track. Your sort of have to navigate through an open car park and come from behind a pitlane at the moment, but maybe some barriers directing people onto there might work.

RE: Blackwood track change - GT4tube - 2017-08-06 12:00

no, Blackwood is sad Sad gg

RE: Blackwood track change - Cam - 2017-08-06 20:09

Boringwood should be scrapped.

RE: Blackwood track change - Ph4nToM - 2017-08-06 20:20

I never thought i'd say this considering how hype we got about the new blackwood ...but i miss having 40 people in the small track.

RE: Blackwood track change - Adam - 2017-08-06 20:31

i think its fun

RE: Blackwood track change - Aaron - 2017-08-06 20:45

I have an idea
how is it to block the whole industry park for half a week (3,5 days) so you can only drive on the blackwood GP / Racetrack with the rallycross part and for the rest of the week open the whole map.

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
http://prntscr.com/g55bf3

RE: Blackwood track change - Riho - 2017-08-06 20:49

(2017-08-06 20:45)Aaron Wrote:  I have an idea
how is it to block the whole industry park for half a week (3,5 days) so you can only drive on the blackwood GP / Racetrack with the rallycross part

no.

RE: Blackwood track change - Adorable - 2017-08-06 21:02

(2017-08-06 20:49)Riho Wrote:  no.

Try being a little more specific.

I do like his idea though, and I really think that the way the traffic flow should be changed. If you ask me, Blackwood? I'd say Industry lane.

RE: Blackwood track change - StreetFX - 2017-08-06 21:13

I like Aaron's idea to be honest.

RE: Blackwood track change - Kyle - 2017-08-06 21:34

I do also like Aaron's idea. Maybe keep the stunt zone open though...

RE: Blackwood track change - Riho - 2017-08-06 21:44

Personally I like having the whole area open, I just want the track area to have less objects.

RE: Blackwood track change - Alex. - 2017-08-06 21:55

Agreed with Aaron, and would be excellent if applied to Map Weston Park.

RE: Blackwood track change - dyzio2206 - 2017-08-06 22:19

would make chases more intresting with full server..