[TC] Gaming Forums
Gravity Drive (Now Recruiting) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Live for Speed Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Forum: Community Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: Gravity Drive (Now Recruiting) (/showthread.php?tid=26964)

Gravity Drive (Now Recruiting) - Trax_Lfs - 2017-08-06 01:03

Hello everyone! In this topic I will be introducing a team I run named Gravity Drive

Our aim here at Gravity Drive is to bring gamers from all over the world together to have a great time and maybe meet some new people! The name Gravity Drive came from an old Guild I was in from another game. It is now lead by Jake(Me) and my good friend Another119 also known as Josh. We stream frequently and we are planning to open a youtube channel.

WHAT DO WE PLAY?

We play alot of different games including
CS:GO
Rfactor
Live For Speed
Asseto Corsa
ETS2
Attack On Titan Tribute Game (AOTTG)

OUR PLANS

We plan to host future events on Live For Speed and stream big cruises on the TC server, while most of us play different game we enjoy LFS the most and hope we can expand further out of LFS

OUR STAFF

Leaders

GDJake
GDAnother119

Admins

GDDan

Members

GDGeorge
GDMac
GDChris.d
GDTom
GDKruise
GDLivebmx
GDRobi
GDReichsPudding
GDDoDoG
GDhappyracers

HOW DO I JOIN GD?

If you would like to join the team, use this template to apply. Please use this thread to answer the questions

LFS Username:
Why you would like to join the team:

OUR LINKS
GD Twitch

GD Discord

We thank you for taking time to view this topic! We will post any updates here! Feel feel free to join our discord!Biggrin

RE: Gravity Drive - TAZxx - 2017-08-06 01:07

Good Luck with Gravy Drive Pal,

Looking forward to seeing many good things Wink

RE: Gravity Drive - Trax_Lfs - 2017-08-06 01:13

(2017-08-06 01:07)TAZxx Wrote:  Good Luck with Gravy Drive Pal,

Looking forward to seeing many good things Wink

Thank you! Biggrin

RE: Gravity Drive - Adam - 2017-08-06 08:13

GD = Good Drivers Sad

RE: Gravity Drive - RipstiE - 2017-08-06 09:19

Good luck guys!

RE: Gravity Drive - Tingle - 2017-08-06 14:35

'Jake and Josh'... Took me back to my Nickelodeon days.

RE: Gravity Drive - Trax_Lfs - 2017-08-06 15:01

(2017-08-06 14:35)Tingle Wrote:  'Jake and Josh'... Took me back to my Nickelodeon days.

Haha, close but it's Drake and Josh

RE: Gravity Drive - GOOMB - 2017-08-06 19:11

Good luck! Hope all goes well. Smile

RE: Gravity Drive (Now Rectuiting) - BP - 2017-08-08 11:59

Hey, you made a typo in your thread title (Recruiting*)
Good luck with your team.

RE: Gravity Drive (Now Recruiting) - Trax_Lfs - 2017-08-08 15:26

(2017-08-08 11:59)BP Wrote:  Hey, you made a typo in your thread title (Recruiting*)
Good luck with your team.

Thanks and its all fixed now! Biggrin

RE: Gravity Drive (Now Recruiting) - Owl - 2017-08-13 14:43

I can't really wish you luck with your team when you, the leader, can't respect players of the community. Insulting them on server, then taking to your own discord to insult people of the TC community behind their backs.

I'd say get your attitude sorted, because at this rate the community will just look at your team and think "Wow, what a disrespectful ****" and you'll get no respect from anyone.

RE: Gravity Drive (Now Recruiting) - Zoltri - 2017-08-13 16:34

Gud luck

RE: Gravity Drive (Now Recruiting) - Sebas - 2017-08-14 15:25

What really makes me laugh is the fact that your members think that StreetObsessions stole your skin design. Case in point:

[Image: 9f0c786f16.png]
[Image: c7057b0d27.jpg]

This is a comparison between your own skin and SO's skin

[Image: 96e43787ff.png]

That skin was released in 2013. It was made by Audiojack. If you don't believe me, here's proof:

Youtube Video, Audiojack, August 2013.

Now, I wouldn't normally go on that kind of public display but what George is saying goes clearly over the border.

Fix your shit, GD. You're heading straight for the wall and pretty fast too.
[Image: 2fda5f2ebd7f71026c314b0537ff51b8.gif]

RE: Gravity Drive (Now Recruiting) - Audiojack - 2017-08-14 15:37

About that one. I do not want any unnecessary friction between teams and clicks in the TC community and despise the stormy atmosphere of late, but as the creator of the Street Obsessions skin sets I do take accusations of stealing content or designs very personally. I don't really give a toss about the design plagiarism whether or not it was intentional because it is a very simple design, but the obviously false accusation is just disheartening for me to read. Hopefully we can get past this, thanks and good luck with the team. Thumbup

RE: Gravity Drive (Now Recruiting) - Trax_Lfs - 2017-08-14 17:16

(2017-08-14 15:37)Audiojack Wrote:  About that one. I do not want any unnecessary friction between teams and clicks in the TC community and despise the stormy atmosphere of late, but as the creator of the Street Obsessions skin sets I do take accusations of stealing content or designs very personally. I don't really give a toss about the design plagiarism whether or not it was intentional because it is a very simple design, but the obviously false accusation is just disheartening for me to read. Hopefully we can get past this, thanks and good luck with the team. Thumbup
Our skin doesn't have a black top, nor that thing at the side of the bumper, we had no idea how the SO skin looked because its a simple design I was planning to use on all cars for the team. Everyone that's saying our skin is just a half-assed version to SO's skin is really starting to piss me off as that was not the intention.This is how the skin currently looks, as I've said we are working on a new one now.

[Image: XRT_GDCRUISE.jpg]

RE: Gravity Drive (Now Recruiting) - Lewis2212 - 2017-08-14 17:29

The whole skin situation seems a bit iffy.

To be honest, you were also saying that you were gonna rip off the GU Skins. Joke or not, who can actually trust you? Mellow

[Image: unknown.png]

Good luck with the team anyways.

RE: Gravity Drive (Now Recruiting) - Audiojack - 2017-08-14 17:30

(2017-08-14 17:16)Trax_Lfs Wrote:  we had no idea how the SO skin looked because its a simple design I was planning to use on all cars for the team. Everyone that's saying our skin is just a half-assed version to SO's skin is really starting to piss me off as that was not the intention.

I can see that, as I said it is a very simple design. I'm (as the creator of the aforementioned skins) okay with that similarity. But as I said accusing me of stealing the GD skin is, while silly because it's such an old design, very personal to me.

RE: Gravity Drive (Now Recruiting) - Trax_Lfs - 2017-08-14 17:42

(2017-08-14 17:30)Audiojack Wrote:  I can see that, as I said it is a very simple design. I'm (as the creator of the aforementioned skins) okay with that similarity. But as I said accusing me of stealing the GD skin is, while silly because it's such an old design, very personal to me.
Sorry for the misunderstanding between you and George, I've told him about this and I assure you that it wont happen again Smile

(2017-08-14 17:29)Lewis2212 Wrote:  The whole skin situation seems a bit iffy.

To be honest, you were also saying that you were gonna rip off the GU Skins. Joke or not, who can actually trust you? Mellow

[Image: unknown.png]

Good luck with the team anyways.
You know I'm taking the piss out of this whole situation, if I wanted to rip it off I would've, I have all the skins from when I was in GU :/

RE: Gravity Drive (Now Recruiting) - Stoley - 2018-04-10 19:37

The gravity's been nicked

Administrator Message by: Spark

Rule 2.5 breached, don't bump threads that had no activity or new posts posted in the past 30 days.