[TC] Gaming Forums
[Code 1] Requesting Unban - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [Code 1] Requesting Unban (/showthread.php?tid=26979)

Requesting Unban - Dark911 - 2017-08-07 15:37

● Your LFS Username: bobi98

● Time & Date of Incident: 7.8.2017 at around 17:30PM (UTC+1)

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I was trying to connect to Server 1 and there was no space. So I joined Server 2.. loading and at the end only message appears Host refused connection or something like that. Dont really know what happended.

RE: Requesting Unban - Chuck - 2017-08-07 15:55

Just a geolocation mishap. You can connect now.

Requesting Unban (Country Unlocked and Unbanned by Chuck) - Chuck - 2017-08-07 15:55

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

RE: Requesting Unban - Dark911 - 2017-08-23 11:44

Again got banned for Code1. I think. Didn't join for last few days and today decided to join.

From 7.8.2017. when this first happended when I joined it showed different country than what I live in? It showed Kosovo but I am from Serbia. (Kosovo is Serbia but LFS doesnt think so)

RE: Requesting Unban - Getrag - 2017-08-23 13:59

Kosovo is not Serbia!

Requesting Unban (Country Unlocked and Unbanned by Chuck) - Chuck - 2017-08-23 15:30

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.