[TC] Gaming Forums
Edit in Sydney layout - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Edit in Sydney layout (/showthread.php?tid=27038)

Pages: 1 2

Edit in Sydney layout - Alex. - 2017-08-11 21:11

Hey,
I changed roundabout for Traffic Light

Roundabout :

[Image: gZYS7qR.jpg]
[Image: mzEAAmg.jpg][Image: mYjXMWN.jpg]
[Image: UJRhYhb.jpg]

After changes to Traffic Light :

[Image: MJM0hTk.jpg]
[Image: xyzaSZ2.jpg]
[Image: Eo81LOm.jpg]
[Image: EQHDIUs.jpg]

For download this layout for try : >>Click Here<<

Feel free to discuss this topic below,We may come up with a good idea

RE: Edit in Sydney layout - Charlie - 2017-08-11 21:23

+1 from me, I really like that. It feels a lot more like the fact that you can merge from a single carriageway to a dual carriageway Biggrin

-----EDIT: The layout in the Click Me is the same as the layout in the [TC] Servers, I think you have enclosed the wrong one!! -----

RE: Edit in Sydney layout - Kyle - 2017-08-11 21:25

+1

Especially with those filter lanes. Plus there are no traffic lights in Sydney atm so that'd be a great addition! Smile

RE: Edit in Sydney layout - Alex. - 2017-08-11 21:39

(2017-08-11 21:23)Lose Wrote:  +1 from me, I really like that. It feels a lot more like the fact that you can merge from a single carriageway to a dual carriageway Biggrin

-----EDIT: The layout in the Click Me is the same as the layout in the [TC] Servers, I think you have enclosed the wrong one!! -----
I was upload other Layout lol It's update you can download it now

RE: Edit in Sydney layout - Charlie - 2017-08-11 21:41

Decent, will have a looky

RE: Edit in Sydney layout - Aaron - 2017-08-11 21:59

I like it because with the roundabout its a little bit tight

RE: Edit in Sydney layout - tomliamkins - 2017-08-11 22:57

+1 from me.

However I think that traffic lights might be more suitable in place of the smaller roundabout.

RE: Edit in Sydney layout - RipstiE - 2017-08-12 02:10

Unfortunately -1 from me. I like how you made it, but people in chase or brainless people would go there in full speed without any care of the traffic which would cause many accidents. The current roundabout makes people to slow down there.

RE: Edit in Sydney layout - Alex. - 2017-08-12 02:25

(2017-08-12 02:10)RipstiE Wrote:  Unfortunately -1 from me. I like how you made it, but people in chase or brainless people would go there in full speed without any care of the traffic which would cause many accidents. The current roundabout makes people to slow down there.

I'm agree with you but if insim force anybody go wrong way to spec, about ppl drive as full speed should be other traffic see Siren then check if that clear he can go or, i dont have any idea that possible or not cops in chase can write command for green light for cops and they can pass, anyway if suspect can check road is clear or not that's better.

RE: Edit in Sydney layout - RipstiE - 2017-08-12 02:30

That's too complicated to make. But you could try to make traffic lights instead of that small roundabout at Station Boulevard. It's much better place to implement traffic lights there.

RE: Edit in Sydney layout - Alex. - 2017-08-12 02:50

(2017-08-12 02:30)RipstiE Wrote:  That's too complicated to make. But you could try to make traffic lights instead of that small roundabout at Station Boulevard. It's much better place to implement traffic lights there.

Roundabout it's small and always cops put roadblock there and if anyone flipped or need tow he's block roundabout ,then you can see a lot of traffic then no one can pass him, if that happen at traffic light you have enough space to take over him or try to help him if no tow avialable.

RE: Edit in Sydney layout - Nathan - 2017-08-12 04:34

I find the problem being few actually slow down for traffic lights especially in chases.

I could see several areas on that layout change that could cause big accidents.

A example would be high street, you have a chase flying down towards H1 from high street and the junction is blocked resulting in a big crash as the pursuit runs into the back of the stationary traffic.

Currently we have to slow down to negotiate the roundabout which reduces this to some extent.

Another similar example would be someone who has a green light from foster street onto H1 and someone comes barrelling into them through a red from high street or highway one to a lesser extent.

The benefit of the roundabout is it slows everyone down, however on the whole like the idea of traffic lights in this location.

RE: Edit in Sydney layout - GT4tube - 2017-08-12 05:10

+1 it's cool interesing new layout, little need fix add barrier more safe no longer full speed look Pink
Red Barrier.
[Image: 598e8d6b6f891-SafewGG.png]

More realistic life how to learn driving cruise careful watch out of SIREN! Wink

Lets try test if nice safe or not then back original TC layout! Why no try test it?

RE: Edit in Sydney layout - dyzio2206 - 2017-08-12 06:47

i like it... you know there are ways to slow traffic down like road bumpers.. and aux traffic lights behind junction can help with accidents..

RE: Edit in Sydney layout - Glenn - 2017-08-12 10:43

This is quite the realistic layout for Sydney, but without the roundabout there it would make other people forget about slowing down. Which would most likely cause some chases or dangerous drivers crash into each other.

So for now, I like it but it's something that I do not see could be implemented in TC yet

But as GT4tube said:
(2017-08-12 05:10)GT4tube Wrote:  Lets try test if nice safe or not then back original TC layout! Why no try test it?

RE: Edit in Sydney layout - Alex. - 2017-08-12 11:52

(2017-08-12 04:34)Nathan Wrote:  I find the problem being few actually slow down for traffic lights especially in chases.

I could see several areas on that layout change that could cause big accidents.

A example would be high street, you have a chase flying down towards H1 from high street and the junction is blocked resulting in a big crash as the pursuit runs into the back of the stationary traffic.

Currently we have to slow down to negotiate the roundabout which reduces this to some extent.

Another similar example would be someone who has a green light from foster street onto H1 and someone comes barrelling into them through a red from high street or highway one to a lesser extent.

The benefit of the roundabout is it slows everyone down, however on the whole like the idea of traffic lights in this location.
Should ppl slow down like Jamaica Map there traffic light and a lot of chases there most of ppl if seen red light go to filter line to not do accident there, in this layout 2 filter 1 in Highway and other one at FasterStreet and other street you can go to pit line or go to traffic light then keep left.

RE: Edit in Sydney layout - Alex. - 2017-08-12 12:14

(2017-08-12 05:10)GT4tube Wrote:  +1 it's cool interesing new layout, little need fix add barrier more safe no longer full speed look Pink
Red Barrier.
[Image: 598e8d6b6f891-SafewGG.png]

More realistic life how to learn driving cruise careful watch out of SIREN! Wink

Lets try test if nice safe or not then back original TC layout! Why no try test it?
I like your idea .. the idea has been applied
[Image: u8ioeq3.jpg]

RE: Edit in Sydney layout - Huski - 2017-08-16 13:49

Anything to get rid of the roundabout.

RE: Edit in Sydney layout - Sky - 2017-08-17 20:52

+1, really boring RB..

RE: Edit in Sydney layout - Elgen - 2017-08-17 21:16

+1 for me,

I actually like this one, but you should add something too slow down people that just coming from the highway. something that cross maybe?, or a barrier that forces u to slow down.

Because i am 100% sure, there are people that ignores it and continue with full speed and that will cause accidents =).