[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Reporting - B!ll [cz] (Report Archived by Cal) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Reporting - B!ll [cz] (Report Archived by Cal) (/showthread.php?tid=2721)

+ Reporting - B!ll [cz] (Report Archived by Cal) - Chill . - 2012-04-07 10:04

- Your LFS Username: dkwayman

- Their LFS Username(s): B!ll [cz]
- Their LFS Nickname(s): [6S] B!ll [COP]
- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.upload.ee/files/2236394/reporting_cop.mpr.html
- Replay Timestamps: 00:59
- Reason For Report: Speeding as COP .

Reporting - B!ll [cz] - Cal - 2012-04-07 11:12

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Could you please upload this to another hosting site, the download for me is taking a very long time. Thank you.

RE: Reporting - B!ll [cz] - Chill . - 2012-04-07 14:22

Where I upload it then ? I uploaded it to Upload.ee and it taked 4 min

RE: Reporting - B!ll [cz] - Cal - 2012-04-07 14:31

For you to upload it, but takes me a lot longer to download it. I'm not sure which hosting site to use. Check throught the archieves for a reliable source.

RE: Reporting - B!ll [cz] - Chill . - 2012-04-07 14:33

Okei .

RE: Reporting - B!ll [cz] - Cal - 2012-04-07 15:02

http://www.localhostr.com/
seems to be a site which some people recommend, i do not know personally.

RE: Reporting - B!ll [cz] - Chill . - 2012-04-07 18:16

http://localhostr.com/file/be3Qudc/reporting%20cop.mpr

RE: Reporting - B!ll [cz] - Cal - 2012-04-08 11:34

Thanks, looking now. Sorry for the long reply.
I cant find the speeding at the time slot, which road was he on and how fast we he going?

RE: Reporting - B!ll [cz] - Chill . - 2012-04-08 16:33

Montana , Hillside Road , 129kmh area , he was going 120-125kmh
120kmh*

RE: Reporting - B!ll [cz] - Cal - 2012-04-08 18:41

The zone is 75mph, he was going may be 80mph? Still within the leeway? You have reported someone for going may be 4 or 5 mph past the speed limit, into the leeway? In a 75 zone the leeway would be around 81mph to 82mph, however he is not clearly purposly speeding?

RE: Reporting - B!ll [cz] - Chill . - 2012-04-08 18:46

Nammi:" Cop cant speed even 1 kmh over speedlimit "
i drove with 122kmh as COP AND I LOSED MY COP RIGHTS !!!!!!!

RE: Reporting - B!ll [cz] - Brad - 2012-04-08 18:53

Sorry to butt in, but he also reported me today for going 103mph for 2 seconds while on Autobahn.....stupid.

RE: Reporting - B!ll [cz] - Cal - 2012-04-08 19:16

No, if you want further reasons why your cop rights were revoked please contact Nammi, however, your speeding was described as racing, however it was not the only reason for your cop rights to go for 14 days. Cops shouldn't pass the speedlimit, however this is a small amount and is still within the civillian leeway and the cop wasn't purposely speeding.

RE: Reporting - B!ll [cz] - Chill . - 2012-04-09 12:30

Brad , Sry for Reporting , It Was Dakiii" (Janarr) Idea , because he don`t have TC User account .

RE: Reporting - B!ll [cz] - B!ll - 2012-04-09 12:57

Rainis I can understand your way of thinking but dont know why you atacking other players (reports). If you have problems with Nammi and his action so please talk with him. I never did something bad to you so Please do not be the child who picked up a toy and solve your problem like a man.

About that my speeding as cop. Cal sad it apsolutly right. Please be tolerant for other players. Each person is can make a mistake. My mistake is iam driving on mouse and keeping speed limit is rly not easy. its like click click click pause click click. Anyway if you want to remove my cop right i will not defending but from my wiev is it it is erroneous..

Just do your job according to your best discretion.

(sorry for english. Google translator and some words from my head. I hope you will understand it in right way)

RE: Reporting - B!ll [cz] - Cal - 2012-04-09 13:04

As you are a mouse user and have admitted it was not intentional, i will give you a small warning just to say; try and keep below the speedlimit to prevent speeding as a cop.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.