[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Brixton (Report Archived by Adrian) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Brixton (Report Archived by Adrian) (/showthread.php?tid=27429)

+ Report - Brixton (Report Archived by Adrian) - GOOMB - 2017-09-19 14:01

Your LFS username: GeneralMcBadass

Their LFS username(s): Brixton4g63t
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP]Brixton

Main reason(s): unjustified fine and does not know how a roundabout works

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/?a75hhs1k43vgd
Replay timestamps: 33 mins - end

Description of incident (inc date & time): 4:40-4:45 PM (+3 GMT) around that time.

I was entering the roundabout from the right lane, Brixton is on the left. The roundabout is massive, and usually people know that it is two lanes (although no markings). I enter the roundabout staying on the right side (were I am supposed to be), Brixton on the left, and should stay on the left side unless he signals(which he does not). He then chooses to stop me and fine me 150 because 'I wanted' to overtake him on the roundabout. I tried speaking with him to make him understand what happened, he doesn't understand. (I admit I did go overboard with anger at the end, I was wrong to do so)

RE: Report - Brixton - Brixton - 2017-09-19 14:03

I gave you the chance to explain me, why you hit me with no sorry. You only argue and be a little bit rude with the time. So I decide you to fine for what it was: A accident.

And it do not start at min 33. I fine you too, cause it was not the first time you drive like that.

Your replay:

28:42 - Hit me while hazard and no sorry
28:49 - I close the road to make sure the MED can do his job on this busy and narrow place
28:52 - You try again to pass me and hit me, again no sorry
29:02 - I told you to stop that, you say "a bit" to make me move a bit...while I close the road and the TOW is in progress
33:14 - You try to overtake the 3 Cars (include me) on the right and hit me while that. Not sorry
After that I start the chase
33:27 - You hit me again (even when another driver push you into a third driver, its nice to say sorry) and again no sorry

I told you then, that the Roundabout do not have 2 Lanes. There is only 1 Lane in the RB. Its wide enough to overtake, yes. But you have to be carefull when you overtake, like you must be on every 1-Lane-Road. So there is no lane I can go into it. You are in my dead angle and I cant see you there. I go around the RB in the middle, cause its a 1-Lane RB. Normaly (in my country, and I´m sure in GB too) its complete forbitten to overtake in a 1-Lane RB.

You are right if that would be a 2-Lane RB. But there are no marks and no other signs that it is a 2-Lane RB. So it´s your fault, cause you try to overtake not carefully enought.

So my opinion is, you are the one who not know how a RB works.

After that, the case I describe and your rude arguing I decide to fine you low fine for causin a accident.
Low cause it was only a small accident, but still a accident cause you dont be carefull enought by overtaking and you don´t say sorry.

If I´m wrong and it´s a 2-Lane RB. Pls give him his fine back from my money and pls mark the two lanes with some white chalk. I never ever see a 2-Lane RB without any marks on it. But in that case I see no fault on my side.

Edit: oh and one more: 36:53 - You hit Pieter while going back. Again no sorry for that.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Adrian. - Adrian - 2017-09-19 17:03

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - Brixton - Adrian - 2017-09-19 19:27

(2017-09-19 14:03)Brixton Wrote:  28:42 - Hit me while hazard and no sorry
There was no hazard sign at the moment. I guess this hit wasn't intentional, therefore apology should have been made.

(2017-09-19 14:03)Brixton Wrote:  28:52 - You try again to pass me and hit me, again no sorry
There was obviously not enough space to pass. That shouldn't happen at all.

(2017-09-19 14:03)Brixton Wrote:  36:53 - You hit Pieter while going back. Again no sorry for that.
In first place, Pieter shouldn't be here.
Rules Wrote:1.16. Traffic stop:
The traffic-stop sign indicates a stationary cop currently dealing with a suspect. You are expected to reduce your speed and pass the scene with caution, both cop and suspect may suddenly depart with no prior indication.
Although it is not explicitly stated, it's logical that you should not block or park very close to traffic stop, as they "may suddenly depart with no prior indication".
Anyways, it doesn't mean GOOMB had permission to ramm him like that, especially that traffic stop just ended. Again apology should have been made, if it was accidentally.

(2017-09-19 14:03)Brixton Wrote:  33:27 - You hit me again (even when another driver push you into a third driver, its nice to say sorry) and again no sorry
This wasn't GOOMB's fault, so I see no reason why he should apologize.

Now, going to the main incident.
I asked other admins if they think it's one- or two-lanes rondabout. We came to the conclusion that it's two-lanes, as there are two lanes on every enterance. However there is a left arrow on left lane, which may indicate left lane should be used to turn only left, and right lane to go anywhere else.
Brixton, I highly doubt you didn't saw him overtaking you and that it was accident. I see absolutely no reason to turn that much to the right, especially AFTER collision occured.
To summ up: It was Brixton's fault and fine was unfair.

Rules Wrote:4.1. Proper behaviour
Cops are expected to behave and act like cops. No donuts, burnouts, drifting, ramming, tailgating etc.
Chatlogs Wrote:2017-09-19 13:44:29 UTC One (Blackwood) brixton4g63t [COP]Brixton : Lo°GOOMB - WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?
That's not really how cops should talk to their suspects.

Chatlogs Wrote:2017-09-19 13:45:06 UTC One (Blackwood) generalmcbadass Lo°GOOMB : please
2017-09-19 13:45:05 UTC One (Blackwood) generalmcbadass Lo°GOOMB : go report me
2017-09-19 13:45:02 UTC One (Blackwood) generalmcbadass Lo°GOOMB : 100%
2017-09-19 13:44:59 UTC One (Blackwood) generalmcbadass Lo°GOOMB : not hapy go report me
Also that's not how we should discuss such situations.

GeneralMcBadass was refunded 150€.
Brixton4g63t received confirmable warning for giving unfair fines and not acting properly as cop.
GeneralMcBadass received confirmable warning for not apologizing after causing accidents and to remember to discuss issues like that properly.
piieter050 received confirmable warning for not slowing down for sirens and causing accident without apology. I also reminded him to stay away from traffic stops.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.