[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Type R (Report Archived by Spark) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Type R (Report Archived by Spark) (/showthread.php?tid=27447)

+ Report - Type R (Report Archived by Spark) - fillakilla12 - 2017-09-22 14:06

Your LFS username: fillakilla12

Their LFS username: dmcmsn
Their LFS gamename: Type Ï

Replay Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/khp0iu03lb2j53c/type%20R%20crashes.mpr?dl=0

Typestamps:
1:11:30 - He leaves pits
1:12:24 - Drifts roundabout
1:13:02 - Sees there is a siren and cop in front but since it's a green light he has to go, also no sorry to raimonds
1:13:07 - ignores siren and almost hits the cop
1:13:19 - doesn't pass raimond and then speeds up and hits raimond off the road no sorry and a honk
1:13:45 - sees there are a lot of people at the light but sees it's a green light so he has to make it. Crashing A LOT of people.
1:14:01 - Drifts roundabout again
1:14:15 - honks at swift nearly hitting him
1:14:27 - doesnt watch the road and hits swift even though he wanted to turn left with a blinker on.
1:14:35 - Gets cut off by a drifter and hits him hard (Drifters fault but still a crash)
1:15:27 - another roundabout drift
1:15:47 - Swift pulls out in front of him making him crash (Swifts fault but he said sorry)
1:18:20 - Drifting RB again
1:20:15 - Rounabout Drift
1:20:45 - Runs a red light nearly hitting me
1:21:59 - instead of patiently waiting at the crash till everyone passes he decided to just pass the crash and almost have a full frontal with 2 people not saying sorry.
1:22:07 - The thing that started it. He ran a red light and had a crash with me.
1:22:12 - Says sorry but this will change soon
1:22:19 - Ask him to atleast pay for the "Destruction of public property" fine
1:22:25 - Now the sorry turned into my fault for not looking whilst pulling out at a green light while he had a red light.
1:22:29 - Causes another crash as he thought he had another green light
1:22:38 - i call him a dumbass for obvious reasons cause he blamed me for going through a green light. (I apologize)
1:22:46 - Threatens me with a report for insulting even though he knows it's fully his fault what he just did.
1:23:00 - Call him ignorant for his actions (which he is)
1:23:15 - tells me i am not allowed to beg or demand for money even though i just said he can give it to me. I made a proposal to him, no demand.
1:23:49 - threaten with a report which i am writing right now
1:24:02 - says he apoligized even though he blamed me so he won't get banned
1:24:20 - make a joke saying his sorry sounded like a romanian report
1:24:39 - i call him butthurt for some reason
1:25:04 - ask for a tc member but none online
1:25:20 - make a daltonist joke since they don't know what green or red is.
1:25:30 - he pays me 1k in money to shut up so he doesn't get reported and tells me to "shut it"
1:25:45 - he can't be arsed with my "wining" at this point thinking he is still not at fault.
1:25:49 - does a victory drift on roundabout thinking he won

RE: Report - Type R - Old Engine - 2017-09-22 15:29

Hello there. I don’t see the reason for this reports. I appoogised to you in Game even sent you £1000 which is more than you requested. That should have been the end of it. I threatened to report as you called me a ‘dumb ass’ which I find offensive to me as it was completely unnessessary and uncalled for. Everything else you have put in that report like ‘victory drift’is unnessessary as well.

RE: Report - Type R - fillakilla12 - 2017-09-22 15:32

i won't say anything about this untill an admin replies.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Spark. - Spark - 2017-09-22 21:05

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - Type R - Spark - 2017-09-22 22:52

Hello,

I will start off by breaking this report down by the time-stamps you have posted.

1:11:30 - He leaves pits
Not against the rules in any way.

1:12:24 - Drifts roundabout
This wasn't really necessary from Type R, he knows it's against the rules, should have known better not to do it.

1:13:02 - Sees there is a siren and cop in front but since it's a green light he has to go, also no sorry to raimonds
Type R should have apologized for causing this accident, no signs of apology was shown.

1:13:07 - ignores siren and almost hits the cop
He should've known better to wait, he knows what sirens mean and knows what he must do when they are infront.

1:13:19 - doesn't pass raimond and then speeds up and hits raimond off the road no sorry and a honk
This was clearly intentional and he should have apologized for this.

1:13:45 - sees there are a lot of people at the light but sees it's a green light so he has to make it. Crashing A LOT of people.
This was purely carelessness and a lack of concentration which lead for this accident to occur, although the user apologized, he should have paid more attention.

1:14:01 - Drifts roundabout again
Wasn't long enough this time to be considered as being against the rules.

1:14:15 - honks at swift nearly hitting him
Nothing against the rules here.

1:14:27 - doesnt watch the road and hits swift even though he wanted to turn left with a blinker on.
Should have been paying more attention to the road, however he did apologize.
1:14:35 - Gets cut off by a drifter and hits him hard (Drifters fault but still a crash)
Not his fault so I don't see why you had to report this.

1:15:27 - another roundabout drift
Not against the rules as it isn't long enough.

1:15:47 - Swift pulls out in front of him making him crash (Swifts fault but he said sorry)
Nothing wrong there.

1:18:20 - Drifting RB again
Not against the rules once again.

1:20:15 - Rounabout Drift
Extensive drifting this time, he should know not to do it though as it's against the rules.

1:20:45 - Runs a red light nearly hitting me
Nearly, but there was no collision. Just shows how careless his driving is.

1:21:59 - instead of patiently waiting at the crash till everyone passes he decided to just pass the crash and almost have a full frontal with 2 people not saying sorry.
The user did apologize.

1:22:07 - The thing that started it. He ran a red light and had a crash with me.
1:22:12 - Says sorry but this will change soon
1:22:19 - Ask him to atleast pay for the "Destruction of public property" fine
1:22:25 - Now the sorry turned into my fault for not looking whilst pulling out at a green light while he had a red light.

Was by no means your fault, he ran a red light and fully rammed you. The fact he blames you shows that his sorry isn't all that genuine and is tyring to get you into fault when he is the one that started it. He didn't need to pay anything, it is his decision if he does or not. I see why you asked for it, I see no issue there but it is his decision whether he does or not.

1:22:29 - Causes another crash as he thought he had another green light
Should have apologized for causing that aswell.

1:22:38 - i call him a dumbass for obvious reasons cause he blamed me for going through a green light. (I apologize)
Either way, this wasn't acceptable. You dealt with the situation poorly and shouldn't have name-called.

1:22:46 - Threatens me with a report for insulting even though he knows it's fully his fault what he just did.
What you did is rather against the rules but it's his fault so you're both at fault here.

1:23:00 - Call him ignorant for his actions (which he is)
1:23:15 - tells me i am not allowed to beg or demand for money even though i just said he can give it to me. I made a proposal to him, no demand.
His decision but you may ask for it.

1:23:49 - threaten with a report which i am writing right now
1:24:02 - says he apoligized even though he blamed me so he won't get banned
1:24:20 - make a joke saying his sorry sounded like a romanian report
1:24:39 - i call him butthurt for some reason
Adding more fuel to the flame wasn't needed as the situation was already rather heated.

1:25:04 - ask for a tc member but none online
1:25:20 - make a daltonist joke since they don't know what green or red is.
1:25:30 - he pays me 1k in money to shut up so he doesn't get reported and tells me to "shut it"
Not appropriate either, he is being disrespectful towards you. Breach of rule 1.1.

1:25:45 - he can't be arsed with my "wining" at this point thinking he is still not at fault.
1:25:49 - does a victory drift on roundabout thinking he won
Not real evidence of that and either way, isn't against the rules.

After all this said, this shows clear signs of:
  • Causing accidents without apologizing.
  • Pushing someone off the road without apologizing.
  • Drifting the roundabout.
  • Disrespecting sirens.
  • Clear signs of careless driving which leads to accidents.

Now regarding the punishment for Type R. He's been here for a long time and should know our rules by now. Due to the users arrogant attitude in general, complete ignorance and thinking he can get away from breaking our rules by giving you money, the user will receive a 14 day ban.

The way you dealt with the situation isn't great either, with that said you will receive a warning for being disrespectful and abusive towards another user.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.