[TC] Gaming Forums
Training Team Update! - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Police Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Training News & Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+---- Thread: Training Team Update! (/showthread.php?tid=27516)

Training Team Update! - Carl - 2017-09-29 16:27

This is an update to inform you of the recent changes that have happened and what to expect in the future.

Firstly, we say goodbye to Connor [T] who has left the training team in light of his recent departure from the [TC] Team. We would like to thank him for the work he has put in over the years, especially during the maintenance period we had earlier this year whilst we changed back over to the Autocross layout. Good luck in your real life endeavors, Connor!

As some of you may have already noticed, I will be taking over as Lead Trainer. I'll be picking up where Connor left off, maintaining the team to make sure it runs as smoothly as ever. I plan to kick start the advanced training sessions sometime in the foreseeable future so keep a look out for that!

But that's not it.. We welcome back an old familiar face, who will be returning to his old rank of Supervisor; Howlin [T]! Howlin will join myself and KaraK to continue the smooth running of the team.

To conclude, we congratulate our newest Civilian Assistant; R.Fiets [CA] who will be providing assistance in training sessions, good luck!

We apologise for the team's recent activity levels, but with these changes, you can be sure that activity from the team will increase.

[TC] Training Team Management

Carl [T], Howlin [T], KaraK [T]