[TC] Gaming Forums
[Code 1] The infamous RiFo .. Code 1 - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [Code 1] The infamous RiFo .. Code 1 (/showthread.php?tid=27677)

The infamous RiFo .. Code 1 - Rifo - 2017-10-21 19:00

Shitty ISP ==> VPN ==> Different Countries Each Time ==> BAN.

username: rifo_1987

Guess I explained my situation Bored

The infamous RiFo .. Code 1 (Country Unlocked and Unbanned by Bez) - Bez - 2017-10-21 19:16

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

Rafik/Rifo - Host Refused Connection :( - Rifo - 2019-11-06 14:02

Well hi all lol,

It's been quite a while, hope everyone's doing well.

Please excuse me if I'm posting in the wrong section but I just tried to connect (after several years) and I received "Host refused connection"

I guess my IP got banned somehow lol.

May I ask for some assistance from the respected admins?

Cheers!

RE: Rafik/Rifo - Host Refused Connection :( - Kyle - 2019-11-06 14:07

You are code 1 banned. Follow these instructions:
Quote:Account Fraud Bans (Code 1)
For account fraud bans, post a new thread in the Server Administration Tasks forum. Please use your thread for future account fraud occurrences. When you post, mention the country you were in at the time of getting banned and the previous country and the reason for the country change.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Moved for you to the correct section.

RE: Rafik/Rifo - Host Refused Connection :( - Rifo - 2019-11-06 14:09

Thanks Kyle,

Question, what is (Code 1 Fraud Ban) ?

I've never moved away from Dubai lol

RE: Rafik/Rifo - Host Refused Connection :( - Kyle - 2019-11-06 14:52

Code 1 ban is when your country changes (to prevent accounts being hijacked).

This can happen if you've used a VPN or physically moved country. I can't deal with this but hopefully someone else can Smile

RE: Rafik/Rifo - Host Refused Connection :( - Rifo - 2019-11-06 18:02

Sure Kyle,

How will I know when this is solved if I may ask?

RE: Rafik/Rifo - Host Refused Connection :( - Pete - 2019-11-06 18:06

Rifo used to use a German VPN, just needs an unlock and unban.

Rafik/Rifo - Host Refused Connection :( (Country Unlocked by Frozen) - Frozen - 2019-11-06 18:13

Your account has been unlocked.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.

RE: The infamous RiFo .. Code 1 - Rifo - 2019-11-07 04:12

Cheers, thanks guys!