[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Reporting Many Users! (Report Archived by Adrian) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Reporting Many Users! (Report Archived by Adrian) (/showthread.php?tid=27708)

+ Reporting Many Users! (Report Archived by Adrian) - KibaWolf - 2017-10-27 03:56

Your LFS username: TopThrillGTR

Their LFS username(s): ElGamerSebaxD / o.varela
Their in-game nickname(s): Cheva / Oscar(impersonating name: [CSR] KibaDog and SwedishKid)

Main reason(s): at 7h20min00sec Cheva (ElGamerSebaxD) Rammed me hard out of bound and made me lose my 400km bonus, he said sorry but you can cleary see in the replay he did it on purpose. he also spoke the wrong language many time even after being told to speak english

Second person im reporting is username: o.varela because he was impersonating a CSR member, and pretty much myself as well as speaking other language, as you will see on the replay from 7h23min05sec and on, and u can watch the whole arguing beetween member and him, he also impersonated SwedishGuy at: 7h34min05sec

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/cy0pcxpl9zl14ws/Report%20many%20users.mpr
Replay timestamps: Cheva Ramming me at 7h20min00sec / o.varela impersonating 7h23min05sec and 7h34min05sec

Description of incident (inc date & time): 26 october 2017 around 11h pm (UTC -4 timezone) pretty much the same as the main reason for reporting, everything proof wise is in the replay

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Adrian. - Adrian - 2017-10-28 07:24

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

I'm unable to download replay, it says folder is empty. Please update replay link.

RE: Reporting Many Users! - KibaWolf - 2017-10-28 08:09

its weird its there for me, ill try another website to upload it

EDIT: Ive updated the replay download link!

RE: Reporting Many Users! - Adrian - 2017-10-28 13:50

About the first incident, I believe it wasn't on purpose. I think he wasn't paying attention to where he is driving at the moment of contact. He also apologized right after. About speaking foreign language, I've added it to his confirmable warning.
He made much worse things in this report, so wait for the outcome there.

About the second guy, he shouldn't put tag of the team he is not member of. I've added it to his confirmable warning.
Again he made worse things in another report and there will be final outcome about him.

[OD]Jardim received confirmable warning for wearing tag of the team he is not member of.
lowriders received 28-days ban for insulting and using abusive language.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.