[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report siimface (Report Archived by Blacktop) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report siimface (Report Archived by Blacktop) (/showthread.php?tid=27778)

+ Report siimface (Report Archived by Blacktop) - KibaWolf - 2017-11-06 22:10

my name: [CSR] KibaWolf
my username: TopThrillGTR

reporting name: TTS-CMT
reporting username: siimface

Replay: https://www.mediafire.com/file/lmy7294el0xsdai/report.mpr
Replay TimeStamp: main crash: 1h08min50sec, Insulted me: 1h10min22sec

reason for reporting: I was cruising at the speed limit and light was green for me and him, I was going straight at the light and he was on the oposite side turning right. Since I had the right of way because I was going straight I ended up hitting him and I asked many time for a appologie and he just said f*ck you to me and said go watch the replay, I gave him many chance to appologise before making a report and he did not, spark told me to make a forum report, so here it is.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Blacktop. - Blacktop - 2017-11-06 22:24

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report siimface - Blacktop - 2017-11-07 01:59

Hi,

It's clear that TTS-CMT's poor driving choices caused this crash. By rights he should have taken into consideration how hot his tyres were when making the corner. He should have compensated for such by being more patient, especially concerning heavily trafficked junctions such as the one the incident occurred at.

I'm not at all impressed with how he handled the incident either, also noting that the swear filter was avoided while addressing you. It must also be noted in a somewhat humorous light, that he said to "go check the replay and then come talk", yet if he had done so instead of (very wrongly) assuming that he was in the right, perhaps he would have realised the error of his ways.

Given the user's obviously quite low maturity level in terms of both understanding the rules of the road as well as how to respond when someone calls you out on your error, I'm going to ban user TTS-CMT for 28 days. In this time, I hope he reviews this report and could take this incident as a lesson.

Thanks for reporting.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.