[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban Request - Cubedchas (Unban Request Denied by Josh) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban Request - Cubedchas (Unban Request Denied by Josh) (/showthread.php?tid=2781)

Unban Request - Cubedchas (Unban Request Denied by Josh) - Cubedchas - 2012-04-09 21:41

● Your LFS Username: Cubedchas

● Time & Date of Incident: Sun 8 April @ 00:00 - 01:00 AM

● Replay / Screenshot Link: No

● Replay Timestamps: No

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an urban: I crashed by accident which isn't against the rules but I believe I was banned because of a number of complaints from other drivers crashed into me (because I was in the way). After I crashed I was unable to proceed driving due to the wrecked car. Because it would take awhile to call a TOW out I drove through the barriers on the autobahn onto the other side to reach the secondary pits in Kyoto or what you guys call 'Safe Zone 2'. I wanted to make this as short as possible so you don't have to spend an hour reading this but if you think there is any more information I can provide I will reply asap.

To add I also stared a brief discussion in the forum here which lead to me creating an unban req: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2778

Thanks,

Charlie

RE: Unban Request - Cubedchas - Josh - 2012-04-09 22:56

As I said in my PM, I witnessed you driving on the wrong side of the autobahn at least 3 times, most of the time it resulted in crashes (2 with me), the last one ending my chase rather abruptly.

I also saw you ramming a cop in another chase. You said you had problems with your pedals, but all you said after you rammed him was ":)".

Yes, you're new - but breaking rules like this (especially ramming - which you are told isn't allowed everytime you enter the server) simply cannot be excused.

Have a read of the rules and heopfully you'll come back in 2 days for a fresh start.

RE: Unban Request - Cubedchas - Cubedchas - 2012-04-10 15:27

'Have a read of the rules' Wow. You need to try having a good hard read of that forum thread. If you had read that in-depth you would have seen that I have read the rules and I didn't infact ram anyone.

The 'Smile' face was solely because several other drivers were extremely pissed off that they crashed into me and yes I did find it funny as you can imagine.

EDIT: I't going to say sorry to someone if they crashed into me.

RE: Unban Request - Cubedchas - Josh - 2012-04-10 15:45

(2012-04-10 15:27)Cubedchas Wrote:  'Have a read of the rules' Wow. You need to try having a good hard read of that forum thread. If you had read that in-depth you would have seen that I have read the rules and I didn't infact ram anyone.

I saw you ram someone in the replay.

Quote:The 'Smile' face was solely because several other drivers were extremely pissed off that they crashed into me and yes I did find it funny as you can imagine.

That says it all. What were they pissed about then?

RE: Unban Request - Cubedchas - Cubedchas - 2012-04-11 16:58

They were pissed because their chase / journey stopped. Anyone would be annoyed if this happened including myself but they were taking out their anger on me in the chat so I just replied with a ":)" face because I found it funny...

RE: Unban Request - Cubedchas - Josh - 2012-04-11 18:41

It stopped because you rammed the cop. Anyway, I'm not debating with you it anymore, I have seen it in the replay myself so denying it is pointless.

Unban denied.

RE: Unban Request - Cubedchas - Cubedchas - 2012-04-11 20:11

Fair enough, I guess I should have been more careful. :/

Unban Request - Cubedchas (Unban Request Denied by Josh) - Josh - 2012-04-11 20:13

Unban Request Denied