[TC] Gaming Forums
[Code 1] Unban Request - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [Code 1] Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=27824)

Unban Request - Arianna - 2017-11-13 20:40

[/font][font=Times New Roman]
Username: pacesetter
Well, I don't know where to start. I have not played for a very long time. Years as a matter of fact, I would like to be meticulous but I'm limited since I can't recall my time in the server back then. I Really apologize for anything I did..I'm not a threat to the server. A reset will definitely do.
I have no evidence/screnshots, as this is a completely new PC..
Please bear with me.
Thanks.

RE: Unban Request - zak_mull - 2017-11-13 22:49

Little help for you

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26

RE: Unban Request - Dracula - 2017-11-14 00:24

Did you move country within the last few years? Or do you possibly share your account with someone you know overseas?

RE: Unban Request - Arianna - 2017-11-14 04:51

Well, Yes I have moved to 3 countries before finally settling for now. but I'm not fully sure about sharing my account with someone, I never gave anyone my details, but my desktop was at home, and I didn't carry it when I moved, it was bulk. If anyone did Log into it, I can't possibly know.
Thanks.

RE: Unban Request - Dracula - 2017-11-14 06:11

There's been a few attempts (5 around the end of 2016, and 4 this year) from your account at joining our server. When you join from one country, and then try and rejoin at a later time from a different country, your account gets a Code 1 ban, which is the reason you can't join.

If those attempts weren't you trying to join, it may be a good idea to change your passwords.

If you could please list the countries you moved from and to, it should prove you own the account :]

RE: Unban Request - Arianna - 2017-11-14 18:24

I went to India first but didn't Log in. So i think the attempts were from Kenya or Nigeria, if there are other attempts then it might have not been from my side.
Thanks

Unban Request (Country Unlocked and Unbanned by Dracula) - Dracula - 2017-11-14 23:10

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

RE: Unban Request - Arianna - 2019-06-04 19:19

Hi again,
Been a while Smile. So i saw this just recently and today tried to log in but got the Code 1 error, yet the reply states that I was unbanned? Also my name doesn't appear on the ban list. Could an admin look into this?
Thanks Smile

RE: Unban Request - TAZxx - 2019-06-04 19:36

Seems to be automatic because of a country change since the last time you actually played here.. You attempted to sign in 127 days ago and had the same problem, too, seemingly.

If you could elaborate on the reasons for your country change then we can look into this for you

RE: Unban Request - Arianna - 2019-06-04 20:01

Hi.
The reason for country change is because of my father's job, the NGO that he workd for relocates him in different countries for a number of year/months, when he moves, I move too Smile. Should probably sign up for the Holiday Mode just in case. But yeah, that's the main reason, hope you can help me here, thanks

Unban Request (Country Unlocked and Unbanned by Sadie) - Sadie - 2019-06-04 22:56

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.