[TC] Gaming Forums
Refund request - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Refund Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+----- Forum: Refund Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: Refund request (/showthread.php?tid=28465)

Refund request - Moune - 2018-01-27 12:18

Ho hai

I was quietly cruising since 5 minutes, driving my fancy restricted xrg (54bhp kiicked in yo), doing my first km's on SO and maping the speed limits in my head.

After passing a green light, a chase was coming to me so I stayed on the left side of the road with a reasonable speed. The chased fz5 followed by a cop passed me without any troubles.
Then another following cop, username "mbt" crashed right into my car. I dunno if he was really engaged in the chase, or just here for backup . As you'll seewith the replay, im running smoothly, still on the left side (sliding a wheel a bit on the second way) and he come right into me, in my lane, and crash me. After that I lost control.

The chase ended few meters away, I didnt overpass the ending chase. Here the mbt cop blocked me and doesnt apologize for its careless driving. Frustrated, I decide to report him ingame for ramming.

Then he come to me, start a chase with me, and ram me a bit even if im absolutly not engaging a pursuit, but just driving to a safer location.
Then he fines me 200 (didnt remember the reason).

Fun fact: later he asked me to learn how to handle a car in line...

You'll find the replay here

https://uploadir.com/u/xpr5d11l
27/01/2018 12h35 paris time
go to 6:40 and spec "mr. moune #HFP"

So I know that drivers must stay away from chases, im a quiet driver, but in this case, i'll not shift-s (spectacte) just because a chase is coming. This cops had all the space he needed for passing me without troubles.
But he didnt and chased me for no reasons instead of just apologize because he didnt control his car. Like some cops, i'm feeling he's not caring about other players, he's never responsible of his mistakes, only its chase count.

Than youSmile

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dan. - Dan - 2018-01-29 23:10

This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello

First of all, in future please follow the refund request template.

Secondly, whilst you could have probably made a better attempt at moving for the chase, you were still within your lane. As a result, it was Mbt's responsibility to safely maneuver around you, which he failed to do. He come crashing into you in your lane. As per normal with a rear-end collision, too, he would also be at fault.

Code:
2018-01-27 11:38:15 UTC    One (Sydney)            Offence: Failure to move (200 €)
2018-01-27 11:38:15 UTC    One (Sydney)            [COP]мвтнп fines Mr. Moune #HFP for:

I will refund you on this occasion, but please make a little more effort of moving to the left, giving the cops maximum room possible.

Cheers,
~ TC

Refund Processed
This refund request has now been successfully completed and will now be archived.