[TC] Gaming Forums
The time has come for me. - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Affiliate Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Forum: The Cruising Street Racers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+---- Thread: The time has come for me. (/showthread.php?tid=28483)

The time has come for me. - Raphi - 2018-01-29 19:59

[Image: bmSrQxE.png]

[Image: oKpdbk4.png]

Hello everyone,

Two things to announce:

Indeed, DankPrincess has decided to leave the team, due to personal reasons. Good luck DankPrincess in the future.

This announcement is probably going to have the effect of a bomb blast on the team, but anyway.

I've been in the team for nearly two years, indeed I joined the team in May 2016 after a successful recruitment period. It was hella fun and I had great memories with Toni, Spark and all the others I played with.
I've been a leader for a year now and I think that the time has come for me to leave the team.

Indeed, I tried multiple actions on the team, I did all my best to make sure that all the members in my team enjoy playing. But unfortunately, it looks like that I probably failed in doing so. I lost interest in LFS, in TC, and I'm starting to lose hope in the fact that the team is going to regain popularity as long as I am a leader.
I have then to asusme that I wasn't ready to be a leader and I am still not ready.

Therefore, I am giving the full ownership of the team to Porsche. He has done a great job overall and I am sure he will do a nice job as a Leader.

Again, I am sorry for all the mistakes I did (hello Botos) and have a good day (or night).

[Image: oKpdbk4.png]

Stay tuned!
Team [CSR] Management.

RE: The time has come for me. - Spark - 2018-01-29 20:19

It's a shame you feel like this, I tried to help you as much as I could and when you needed advice, I would always help but I guess lack of interest in the team and personal life had an effect on you. Not going to lie, I would have expected more from the team, shame it didn't progress any further from where I left it, but then again, you did keep it running and even for that I would like to thank you!

Best of luck to you Raphi and DP, you both did well.

Congratulations on getting full ownership of [CSR], Porsche, hope you bring the team back! Smile

RE: The time has come for me. - Russ - 2018-01-29 20:32

Sorry to see you both go, best of luck Porsche.

RE: The time has come for me. - MousemanLV - 2018-01-29 20:36

Porsche, you are more than capable to turn things around in the new environment, less issues from now on after all. Best of luck.

RE: The time has come for me. - Huski - 2018-01-29 20:38

Good Luck Porche!

RE: The time has come for me. - Roy - 2018-01-29 21:00

Good luck Raphi and DankPrincess, congratulations Porsche Smile

RE: The time has come for me. - Frozen - 2018-01-29 21:11

Best of luck Raphi! Congratulations Porsche

RE: The time has come for me. - TAZxx - 2018-01-29 21:16

DankP,

As I said to you privately, I hope this decision is best for you, I know you worked hard to get the position you did, so I'm sure you'll be a very missed asset to [CSR].

Raphi,

Sad to see this my man Sad It's true what a lot of people say, too many big names in the TC community have given up with LFS now. Maybe there will be a day where your personal life and LFS Updates (I know good laugh) will leave you in a position to come back to LFS and TC, til then I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours... You did a mighty fine job with [CSR] and your boots will be some massive ones to fill.

Porsche, CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN! Good Luck to you in your new position, it is well deserved, and Raphi has picked a good man for the job... Fill them massive boots and please lets not have another affiliate team go away (R.I.P T.T)

TL;DR - Good Luck to you all. You're amazing Heart

RE: The time has come for me. - Tingle - 2018-01-29 21:19

'Indeed' it has.

RE: The time has come for me. - Small - 2018-01-29 22:04

Best of luck in your future endeavour's Raphi and DankPrincess.
The best of wishes in your new position Porsche!

RE: The time has come for me. - RipstiE - 2018-01-29 22:44

Congratz Porsche! and best of luck Raphi!

RE: The time has come for me. - Sky - 2018-01-30 04:02

Goodluck chicken !

Well didnt expect you leave Raphi, personal reason and stuff I understand, goodluck with whatever next Smile
You too DP

RE: The time has come for me. - Titan - 2018-01-30 06:36

It is always amazing how things change, whether for the positive or the negative...

I'm sure as long as csr member active lfs drive the team will come back.

best of luck raphi but To be a good leader you also have to make mistakes.
depends only on how to handle it.

gratz porsche and good luck.

RE: The time has come for me. - Wouter - 2018-01-30 15:17

Good luck DankPrincess and Raphi!
We'll miss you.
Thaks for everyrhing you both have done for CSR!

RE: The time has come for me. - Some1 - 2018-01-30 19:11

It's a pity to see you leave, i believe you did your best in the leader role.
Good luck DankPrincess and congratulations Porsche.

RE: The time has come for me. - Razz - 2018-01-31 00:02

It's the effort that counts Raphi, well done. Good luck DP and Congratz Porsche!

RE: The time has come for me. - intruz - 2018-01-31 20:27

thats sad...
Good luck to you both!
Good luck Chicken!!

RE: The time has come for me. - Botos - 2018-02-01 17:22

Good Luck DankPrincess Sad
Don't worry Raphi, really no problem! Thanks your work
Congratulations Porsche!!