[TC] Gaming Forums
FZ5 - TCMS Unit [Fictional] (Approved) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Skin Approvals (/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+----- Forum: Skin Approvals - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=143)
+----- Thread: FZ5 - TCMS Unit [Fictional] (Approved) (/showthread.php?tid=28547)

FZ5 - TCMS Unit [Fictional] (Approved) - Ghutra - 2018-02-07 03:19

Hi, took a shot trying 2560x2048 (PC can't stand 4096) plus some outlines and came with this idea mix. TCMS is the acronym of Traffic Control and Management Services (made up).
Mostly wanna know if the base colour needs to be changed in case it doesn't fit it.
I think the acronym shouldn't affect too much, but wanna know it too so I can change it if needed.

-FRONT-
[Image: 3mn22xE.jpg]
-BACK-
[Image: fyZpnQn.jpg]
-RIGHT-
[Image: 6PUbhAl.jpg]
-LEFT-
[Image: AU1JBHd.jpg]

Greetz in Advance.-

FZ5 - TCMS Unit [Fictional] - BP - 2018-02-07 08:20

This thread has been put forward for discussion by [TC] Members. We aim to get back to you with a verdict as soon as possible - Thanks!

RE: FZ5 - TCMS Unit [Fictional] - Brett - 2018-02-07 19:55

looks really good! i like it!

RE: FZ5 - TCMS Unit [Fictional] - Ghutra - 2018-02-16 03:32

Found some time to edit the skin and made a few tweaks here and there and also fixed a typo on the fuel cap

-FRONT-
[Image: j5ulx1Q.jpg]
-LEFT-
[Image: KkvSRv0.jpg]
-RIGHT-
[Image: 48exlc1.jpg]

v1.1.1
-Fixed Typo on fuel cap: NAFTA is PETROL in Spanish, but since the skin is in English, having NAFTA is nonsense
-Made upper outline on the sides thicker and now it also goes into the headlights
-A few outlines on the front to "break" a bit

RE: FZ5 - TCMS Unit [Fictional] - Dan - 2018-02-17 00:54

Hi Ghutra

Are you able to contrast the base colours anymore? We feel that this is the only (minor) adjustment needed, then you should be good to go.

Cheers

RE: FZ5 - TCMS Unit [Fictional] - Ghutra - 2018-02-17 03:20

For now I can change the base colour (Beige), but I cannot use White nor anything above 70 (Value in HSV) because that would turn POLICE on the sides and the front inivisble literally, since the text is on 90. The closest one I got was Option 1 (see below on the Spoiler).

Actually, I was thinking about attaching colour options on the update I made, but didn't in the end.
Here I will attach some colours I thinked of (Spoilered so that way the post isn't too large):
Or in case you guys have any suggestion/idea for a better base colour, I'm all ears Thumbup

RE: FZ5 - TCMS Unit [Fictional] - Dan - 2018-02-23 20:56

OPT1 & OPT2 approved. Nice work.

Skin Approved
The skin in this thread has been approved and can now be used on the servers!