[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban request (Unban Request Granted by Fujioshi) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban request (Unban Request Granted by Fujioshi) (/showthread.php?tid=2876)

Unban request (Unban Request Granted by Fujioshi) - Spoon - 2012-04-16 00:23

Hey. Im (IGN) spoon
Hidde1234

i have been banned because i was abusing the inSim
And i have been pming some people and i now know that i was doing is illegal and im VERY sorry about it it wont ever happen again. if it does you have the full right to perma ban me as i said im sorry for what i have done i did realy like to get back on your server and go in with cruising

Thanks for reading(sorry for bad grammar/spelling)

Spoon

RE: Unban request - Ash - 2012-04-16 19:04

Hello

Thanks for your post. I will forward this topic to the Team Leaders who will assess your ban.

Please allow 7 days before expecting a reply.

Thanks for your patience...

Ash

RE: Unban request - Spoon - 2012-04-16 19:18

Thanks ash for forwarding it to The Teamleaders

Spoon

RE: Unban request - Street - 2012-04-22 23:53

Given how recent your ban was for relatively blatant InSim abuse, despite the fact that it is clearly displayed in the rules

The Rules Wrote:1.10. Do not exploit any bugs within LFS or InSim.

If you take notice of one, contact an administrator. Don’t try to cheat or abuse the system.

I'm afraid I'm going to take a negative view on this request at this time. If you're serious about getting unbanned, try again in the future, but I'm afraid a week is nowhere near enough for something like this, especially when you take into consideration the fact that there are many people permanently banned for this, who have been for years.

Denied.

RE: Unban request - Spoon - 2012-04-23 11:51

Sorrry if this comes over a lil ofencife. But as i have been looking true te unbar request. Whrll i kinda noticed that you guys are just extremely tight in the rules and dont give a buge to guys like me. I did never brake any other rules i have actualy only been kicked from a server once this is my first ban ever on this gameAmd i think these kind of things are kind of that could be inproved. think i could hve been kicked at first than a weekban and if u do anything wrong after that ur just screwed then the unban requests

RE: Unban request - Street - 2012-04-23 16:21

I did notice that you had a relatively empty record, however this kind of thing is looked upon very harshly.

However, given that you had made a very good point and put it across in a decent manner, I am willing to offer you a reduction on the grounds that you understand that anything else of this nature will result in a permanent ban with no chance of an unban.

RE: Unban request - Spoon - 2012-04-23 16:48

On what kind of offer are you talking about i did proberbly like to tate that offer !
Sprry. Im kinda confused my that sentence (im dutch and dyslectic) off woops never mind Yes i do know if i do any thing wrong at the time im unbanned now i will be permabanned i know fully the consequences that my actions have consequences

RE: Unban request - Street - 2012-04-23 23:05

Sorry, probably should have made that clearer. Basically, I'm going to leave it for another week or two, and then unban you, because a week isn't enough given that you broke a pretty serious rule, but I can see your point about having a good record and you also had the decency to come on here and maturely make your point and argue your case.

It's not instant, but it's a lot less than permanent Wink

RE: Unban request - Spoon - 2012-04-23 23:13

Thanks!!!!!!! Ugh i have been bored to death this week one week more won kill me Wink and yes inded ALOT better than permaban. Cant wait to see u on the. Server

Btw im 16 :3 just try to be as nice as posible and i wont brake a rule no more learned my session.

Again thats alot man. See u soon on the servers !!

RE: Unban request - Spoon - 2012-04-30 16:02

Uhm. Sorry. But i was looking on the bann list and it still says premmanly banned i was kida wonderin why i thought we had an agreement ?

RE: Unban request - ChrisM - 2012-05-01 02:37

(2012-04-23 23:05)Street Wrote:  ...Basically, I'm going to leave it for another week or two, and then unban you, because a week isn't enough given that you broke a pretty serious rule...

Just trying to help Smile

RE: Unban request - Spoon - 2012-05-16 14:46

Hey street

Well uh. It has been mabout 3 weeks since you have reacted and im getter VERRY eager to cruise again
I have around 3 moths off school now and well i wanted to spend it of te cruise servers well. The tc server the rest is not as good :/

I hot to get a reaction soon

Hidde
Spoon

RE: Unban request - Leon - 2012-05-17 21:27

I`m sorry for the wait Spoon. I´ve sent a message to Street, so he´ll get this sorted when he gets on.

Edit: You´ve been unbanned.

RE: Unban request - Spoon - 2012-05-17 21:37

Oh wow. THANKS Heart :3 Gonna go on in a vew minutes !
Waited for this SOO bad

Unban request (Unban Request Granted by Fujioshi) - Fujioshi - 2012-05-18 00:57

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.